Random video thread
(11-25-2018, 03:20 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 01:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 11:35 AM)Valuesize Wrote: Published on Oct 25, 2018

They saw a lady paying for her gas with pennies and he gave her some money. 

So those guys drive around looking for someone to give money to and video?
Who know, but they want you to think so.
(11-25-2018, 05:16 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

So those guys drive around looking for someone to give money to and video?

Are you making a point VS?
(11-25-2018, 05:25 PM)Juniper Wrote:

So those guys drive around looking for someone to give money to and video?They saw a lady paying for her gas with pennies and he gave her some money. 

(11-25-2018, 05:29 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 05:25 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 01:40 PM)tvguy Wrote: So those guys drive around looking for someone to give money to and video?They saw a lady paying for her gas with pennies and he gave her some money. 

OK must be me.  This happened with TV's posts the other days.  I can see he posted but not what he posted.
It's a glitch in the Matrix!
OMG!!!

TV: So those guys drive around looking for someone to give money to and video?

Me from the caption above the video: They saw a lady paying for her gas with pennies and he gave her some money. 
(11-25-2018, 05:50 PM)Valuesize Wrote: OMG!!!

TV: So those guys drive around looking for someone to give money to and video?

Me from the caption above the video: They saw a lady paying for her gas with pennies and he gave her some money. 

Yes, I saw that.  I still can't decipher your point.
What part of I'm skeptical that this is real did you don't understand.

I said....TV: So those guys drive around looking for someone to give money to and video?

VS.....They saw a lady paying for her gas with pennies and he gave her some money.

And why the video?

(11-25-2018, 06:11 PM)tvguy Wrote: What part of I'm skeptical that this is real did you don't understand.

I said....TV: So those guys drive around looking for someone to give money to and video?

VS.....They saw a lady paying for her gas with pennies and he gave her some money.

And why the video?

I think you both have already covered that part. This is what people do now and it's exciting to gain "followers" Even my little one shows me each and every time she gets a new one.  Big Grin
(11-25-2018, 06:11 PM)tvguy Wrote: What part of I'm skeptical that this is real did you don't understand.

And why the video?

More impactful.  But they don't have a big viewership.  So, maybe they aren't doing it for the money.
(11-25-2018, 06:54 PM)Juniper Wrote:

And why the video?

More impactful.  But they don't have a big viewership.  So, maybe they aren't doing it for the money.
 What? More impact for whom? If you are just trying to help people why video?

So, maybe they aren't doing it for the money.

The guy who posted that( Scatman) has hundreds of videos and 1,054,457 views
(11-25-2018, 07:02 PM)tvguy Wrote:

And why the video?

For the viewer of course.  I have no idea how the $$ making works on FB. I was noticing it's not followed or rated much on YouTube, which I know has money making potential.  I really don't know how it all works.
(11-25-2018, 07:06 PM)Juniper Wrote:

And why the video?

For the viewer of course.  I have no idea how the $$ making works on FB. I was noticing it's not followed or rated much on YouTube, which I know has money making potential.  I really don't know how it all works.
FB is the same as Youtube. The viewers see the advertisements. The owner of the video gets paid. The more views the more money.
(11-25-2018, 07:19 PM)tvguy Wrote:

And why the video?

FB is the same as Youtube. The viewers see the advertisements. The owner of the video gets paid. The more views the more money.
Well,  there  you go!  that's why a video!  But I suppose your real question is about altruism.  In other words, if the maker of the video was being truly altruistic, why post it?  Well, one reason, maybe not their reason is that it's good to model kind behavior.
(11-25-2018, 07:22 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 06:54 PM)Juniper Wrote: More impactful.  But they don't have a big viewership.  So, maybe they aren't doing it for the money.

Well,  there  you go!  that's why a video!  But I suppose your real question is about altruism.  In other words, if the maker of the video was being truly altruistic, why post it?  Well, one reason, maybe not their reason is that it's good to model kind behavior.
Yeah right Rolling Eyes and that why he has what looks like hundreds of videos on Youtube about anything and everything?
(11-25-2018, 07:26 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 07:02 PM)tvguy Wrote:  What? More impact for whom? If you are just trying to help people why video?

Yeah right Rolling Eyes  and that why he has what looks like hundreds of videos on Youtube about anything and everything?
I pointed out that it might not be his reason, just A reason.
(11-25-2018, 07:29 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 07:26 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 07:06 PM)Juniper Wrote: For the viewer of course.  I have no idea how the $$ making works on FB. I was noticing it's not followed or rated much on YouTube, which I know has money making potential.  I really don't know how it all works.
Yeah right Rolling Eyes  and that why he has what looks like hundreds of videos on Youtube about anything and everything?
I pointed out that it might not be his reason, just A reason.
I understood Smiling  I was pointing out why I don't think this particular video is altruistic.
The YouTubing couple I watch accepts people "buying" them a coffee. Their viewers just give them money for "coffee". Crazy. Some people give them $5.00 and others will give them $50.00.!! Another Youtuber I watch gets lots of gifts from all over the world. Some are just lame like tea towels and coffee cups, but other things also.
(11-25-2018, 08:21 PM)Juniper Wrote: The YouTubing couple I watch accepts people "buying" them a coffee.  Their viewers just give them money for "coffee".  Crazy. Some people give them $5.00 and others will give them $50.00.!!    Another Youtuber I watch gets lots of gifts from all over the world. Some are just lame like tea towels and coffee cups, but other things also.

Most YouTube videos I see that have had a lot of views start with a commercial. Whomever made the commercial are definitely paying the person who made and put the video on youtube.
(11-25-2018, 08:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-25-2018, 08:21 PM)Juniper Wrote: The YouTubing couple I watch accepts people "buying" them a coffee.  Their viewers just give them money for "coffee".  Crazy. Some people give them $5.00 and others will give them $50.00.!!    Another Youtuber I watch gets lots of gifts from all over the world. Some are just lame like tea towels and coffee cups, but other things also.

Most YouTube videos I see that have had a lot of views start with a commercial. Whomever made the commercial are definitely paying the person who made and put the video on youtube.

Yes, they do also.  About 3 per episode. They go to conventions all around the world to build their sponsorship.  The "coffee" is just an added thing they do.

Another one was trying to show how to make stuffing from scratch and caught her kitchen on fire, so that was hilarious.  Just about 10 days ago.