How Conservatives Argue
Not sure if this one or the liberal argument is more funny.

I watched the video. It gave me a few chuckles. Why do you liberals always post videos created by Michael Moore. Big Grin Wink
(02-03-2013, 10:44 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I watched the video. It gave me a few chuckles. Why do you liberals always post videos created by Michael Moore. Big Grin Wink

I too wonder about M. Moore. He's not a Liberal. He is a muck raking nut job posing as a progressive freedom fighter. I just wish the guy would stay BEHIND the camera.
(02-06-2013, 09:02 AM)Wonky Wrote:
(02-03-2013, 10:44 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I watched the video. It gave me a few chuckles. Why do you liberals always post videos created by Michael Moore. Big Grin Wink

I too wonder about M. Moore. He's not a Liberal. He is a muck raking nut job posing as a progressive freedom fighter. I just wish the guy would stay BEHIND the camera.

Huh. Kinda like assuming all conservatives listen to Rush?

And yes, Moore IS a liberal. A hypocritical one, but a liberal, nonetheless.
(02-06-2013, 09:08 AM)Larry Wrote:

Whatever, Larry. Neither Moore nor Rush interest me enough to get all fired up about a arguing the point. As to the "labels" of each, God only knows.
(02-06-2013, 09:13 AM)Wonky Wrote:
(02-06-2013, 09:08 AM)Larry Wrote:

Whatever, Larry. Neither Moore nor Rush interest me enough to get all fired up about a arguing the point. As to the "labels" of each, God only knows.

In another topic, you insinuated I listen to Limbaugh, as if that's all us conservatives do. Then you want to distance yourself from the ravings of Moore, in case anyone wants to lump you in with him.

Whatever yourself, wonky.