Gotta Name Them All
[Image: tumblr_mhgwdo01I21qzlfumo1_500.gif]

So I was able to get all but three. The person who introduced me to it knew who two of those were. So I'm just shy by one.

Can you get them all?
Where's the answer key!? My eyes got tired. I just finished watching Django and that would tire anybody out!
No answer key. Someone figured out the last one I didn't know, so I suppose I could put one together... but not right now. Razz
It's so fast. Is that Mr. White??
(02-02-2013, 12:57 PM)Tiamat Wrote: It's so fast. Is that Mr. White??

[Image: 2004022001410601.jpg]
???

It was too fast for me, too. But I found that if I clicked and held down the mouse button, then dragged the mouse, I could see a single frame being dragged. Maybe it'll work in your browser, too.
the tin man , Spock Mighty mouse or Micky, Spongebob, wonder woman. Easter bunny. Peter pan, Peter Parker, Clark kent, R2D2. The Joker, Freddy Kruger
(02-02-2013, 01:04 PM)csrowan Wrote:

???

It was too fast for me, too. But I found that if I clicked and held down the mouse button, then dragged the mouse, I could see a single frame being dragged. Maybe it'll work in your browser, too.

I was able to pause it. If I Right click and then mouse over the little window it will pause for me.
(02-02-2013, 01:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-02-2013, 01:04 PM)csrowan Wrote:

???

I was able to pause it. If I Right click and then mouse over the little window it will pause for me.

Yes, I discovered that also. Still don't know everyone though. I don't think that's Mr. White.Wink
I win, what do I get?
You missed a bunch, you got Link wrong (Peter Pan...), and you couldn't make up your mind between Micky Mouse and Mighty Mouse.

I could let most of that go... But not telling the difference Micky and this guy?
[Image: mighty-mouse001.gif]

You win nothing. Maybe some self-satisfaction for the ones you did get right, perhaps.
(02-02-2013, 04:06 PM)csrowan Wrote: You missed a bunch, you got Link wrong (Peter Pan...), and you couldn't make up your mind between Micky Mouse and Mighty Mouse.

I could let most of that go... But not telling the difference Micky and this guy?
[Image: mighty-mouse001.gif]

You win nothing. Maybe some self-satisfaction for the ones you did get right, perhaps.

I got more than anyone else, so yes , I wonBig Grin
Nope. I got all but the 2 someone else told me. I win.
(02-02-2013, 04:10 PM)csrowan Wrote: Nope. I got all but the 2 someone else told me. I win.

OK you win. You are officially the bigger geek and cartoon loverLaughing
I only knew the tin man, and holding the mouse button down to pause the movement crashed my computer. I'm willing to be the loser here.
(02-02-2013, 04:35 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I only knew the tin man, and holding the mouse button down to pause the movement crashed my computer. I'm willing to be the loser here.

In my searching for more information, I came across this: http://sirmikeofmitchell.com/index.php?/super/

You can look at each one for as long as you want.
It wouldn't help me any. I'm hopelessly unaware of these icons of our TV watching society. Smiling
(02-02-2013, 04:40 PM)PonderThis Wrote: It wouldn't help me any. I'm hopelessly unaware of these icons of our TV watching society. Smiling

Me too dude for the most part and I watch TV , who the hell couldn't have guessed Spock or the tin man or Mickey, The others I guessed and I don't know or care if I was right