Hey Clete
If you are going somewhere warm to drink those fu-fu drinks with the little umbrellas, better pick the Caribbean or Rio. It's been shaking big time on the Pacific side.

http://ptwc.weather.gov/
(02-05-2013, 09:22 PM)Valuesize Wrote: If you are going somewhere warm to drink those fu-fu drinks with the little umbrellas, better pick the Caribbean or Rio. It's been shaking big time on the Pacific side.

http://ptwc.weather.gov/

Too late for me my friend. I am finishing up a vacation on the Big Island and the weather has been pretty good. I'm looking forward to returning to the fog and rain because I feel real guilty for leaving you all in Oregon. NOT! Laughing
The comments below the video speak about this being filmed in Japan. I'm not sure because I don't know anything about Papa New Guinea, but I'm seeing Chinese writing on the vessels and possibly Korean is spoken by those with the camera. In any case, good find Clone and I hope there were few injuries wherever this is. Smiling
(02-05-2013, 10:01 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Too late for me my friend. I am finishing up a vacation on the Big Island and the weather has been pretty good. I'm looking forward to returning to the fog and rain because I feel real guilty for leaving you all in Oregon. NOT! Laughing

Did you look at any property while there? Some good buys if you don't mind the vog.
(02-05-2013, 10:25 PM)Clone Wrote:

A news TV news report said that the Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and Australia could experience high waves from the tsunami. Nothing in Hawaii. In fact I went snorkeling today. D
(02-05-2013, 11:01 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 10:01 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Too late for me my friend. I am finishing up a vacation on the Big Island and the weather has been pretty good. I'm looking forward to returning to the fog and rain because I feel real guilty for leaving you all in Oregon. NOT! Laughing

Did you look at any property while there? Some good buys if you don't mind the vog.

I walked down to where the road was closed by lava flows. I'll post a photo or two when I return. There were signs informing us of the dangers of vog. The signs instructed us to keep car windows up if it was present. I can't afford a house in the area where I would want to live. I dont like the Ocean View area, it looks like the moon. Smiling