No more Saturday mail
(02-10-2013, 02:52 PM)PonderThis Wrote: TV is going to self destruct all on his own.

You can only hope. But until then you will continue to be as passive aggressive as possible. You will imply and insinuate anything derogatory towards me as possible.
You will continue to not hit "reply" so that it's not so obvious who you are trolling or denigrating.

Meanwhile I'll be honest and straight forward. Go ahead forum decide which you like best.
funny stuff.
(02-10-2013, 03:12 PM)tvguy Wrote: Go ahead forum decide which you like best.

[Image: crucifixion.jpg]
[Image: applause-meter.jpg]
(02-10-2013, 03:46 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 03:12 PM)tvguy Wrote: Go ahead forum decide which you like best.

[Image: crucifixion.jpg]

Over the top Ponder. Way over. Do as you will, but it will define you. You may not like that at some point.
I swear this forum attracts Aspies. Smiling
One moment I'm an aspie, another I'm self diagnosing. Then there isn't even such a thing. I'm confused. Smiling
Tri Polar?
(02-10-2013, 04:22 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Tri Polar?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
(02-10-2013, 04:20 PM)PonderThis Wrote: One moment I'm an aspie, another I'm self diagnosing. Then there isn't even such a thing. I'm confused. Smiling

I don't care what the new DSM says, Aspies are a special sort on the Autism spectrum. Big Grin
(02-10-2013, 04:22 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Tri Polar?

Laughing
(02-10-2013, 12:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 11:59 AM)Wonky Wrote: Thanks Gapper, for expressing what many here feel. I "bump" this because I hope it will stir the pot and cause us to reflect on the attitudes we express here.

You bumped a post that was 20 minutes old because you thought it was so important?

Where were you the other day when YOUR BOY Gapper that suddenly is such a proper poster basically called me Ignorant... stupid and not an adult in resonse to me saying this...............

Tvguy...
First of all who agrees on what "gun control" actually is?? I've seen what Rowan thinks it is and I don't like his version.
What's an extremist Gapper? People who actually know the difference in an assault weapon and a semi auto rifle?
People who realize that so called assault weapons make up a tiny fraction of all shootings.

Gapper...............
You know, maybe you're right TV. Maybe I should not use the word "extremist". My bad. Let me rephrase; when you that are too ignorant or stupid, not for me to judge which without knowing you personally, figure out the difference between gun control and gun ban and confiscation, then maybe we can have an adult conversation about one or the other.

Yeah you Go Wonky boy, go ahead and bump and promote your poster boy for your forum decorum agenda:wacko:

Okay, now I really do feel like so much horse manure.
My intent was a tiny nudge, a kind suggestion, a friendly punch on the shoulder. I need writing lessons.
(And my 20 minute delay was because I was no following the forum during that time).
TVg, I didn't want to piss you off. And Gapper is not my "forum buddy". I did agree with his sentiments and that's what prompted my post about you.

I'm truly sorry to have offended you. I can't apologize for the feelings I expressed, but I could have chosen better ways of expressing it. And, it's important to me that you understand I was not referring to just the one post, but the tone I feel I've seen in your comments lately.

In the future I'll give more thought to the words I choose.
After Saturday usps mail ceases, so should Mon thru Fri mail and the usps altogether. Its an unneeded burden on tAx payers and it's pretty much a Payless shoe store, full of loafers. Here is an older and truthful article about the usps:
The End of the Phony Express, or: The USPS Goes Postal On Our Economy
http://lewrockwell.com/walker/walker44.1.html
Whatever outcome you desire, you should at least know that this was planned by bikers. Bikers intent on gaining cover for their drug deliveries. And then, they noticed the bigger picture.