Issues with "Search" and "Find all Posts"
We've been made aware of an intermittent issue with the "Search" and "Find All Posts" (from a user's profile). It looks to be related to us hitting a memory limit on the hosting provider's servers, and we've submitted a request to have it looked at.

Thanks!
(02-08-2013, 12:08 PM)kgasso Wrote: We've been made aware of an intermittent issue with the "Search" and "Find All Posts" (from a user's profile). It looks to be related to us hitting a memory limit on the hosting provider's servers, and we've submitted a request to have it looked at.

Thanks!

Thank you. I've noticed that it doesn't work also.
(02-08-2013, 12:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 12:08 PM)kgasso Wrote: We've been made aware of an intermittent issue with the "Search" and "Find All Posts" (from a user's profile). It looks to be related to us hitting a memory limit on the hosting provider's servers, and we've submitted a request to have it looked at.

Thanks!

Maybe you could free up some memory if you delete all TV's posts since nobody seems to like him anyway. Razz Big Grin

Thanks!

Thanks KG,
I showed this to Mrs. Wonky as an example of the great service you provide, and now she is not as angry about the $350.00 monthly charge I send for membership.
(02-08-2013, 02:57 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Thanks!

Maybe you could free up some memory if you delete all TV's posts since nobody seems to like him anyway. Razz Big Grin

Smiley or not, I don't find that one bit funny, in light of the fact that he is next on the Forum Mafias hit list.
(02-08-2013, 06:24 PM)Larry Wrote:

Thanks!

Smiley or not, I don't find that one bit funny, in light of the fact that he is next on the Forum Mafias hit list.

How wonderful. You decide that it's an organized group with an agenda, instead of individuals each wanting more decorum on the forum.

All TV has to do to quit getting ganged up on is to follow the rules that the forum owner has requested we all follow. There's no issue with him disagreeing with someone. It's the way in which he disagrees that many find disagreeable.
(02-08-2013, 06:32 PM)csrowan Wrote:

Thanks!

How wonderful. You decide that it's an organized group with an agenda, instead of individuals each wanting more decorum on the forum.

All TV has to do to quit getting ganged up on is to follow the rules that the forum owner has requested we all follow. There's no issue with him disagreeing with someone. It's the way in which he disagrees that many find disagreeable.

LaughingLaughingLaughing Yeah, rrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhhttttttttt.
Wrong section to discuss this.
(02-08-2013, 06:32 PM)csrowan Wrote:

Thanks!

Poor babiesLaughing gang me? , bring it LaughingLaughing... It'd your duty right RowieRazz
(02-08-2013, 06:24 PM)Larry Wrote: Smiley or not, I don't find that one bit funny, in light of the fact that he is next on the Forum Mafias hit list.

Nah, funny would be this... Laughing

Without TV you might as well unplug this place and put it in a box. Wink
[Image: kill-your-tv.jpg]