Anyone Drinking Free Beer Tomorrow?
I need to chaperone a kids party, but I may be able to catch the last hour somewhere close if I'm lucky. I wish I lived in Bend cause I like what they do with beer there, but you do your best with what you have to work with. Cool

http://oregonbeer.org/zwickelmania/
I see Bricktown on there. They have good beer.
Only if the wife buys some.Big Grin

The other day I bought two fifths of tequila because it was on sale. I was planning on buying one but Three bucks off a bottle?
This is the first time I've bought liquor in years. So when I get home the wife sees me and says, Hey I got some Tequilla! TwitchLaughingLaughing
I forgot my daily beer yesterday. Does that qualify me for two, today?
(02-15-2013, 10:37 PM)tvguy Wrote: Only if the wife buys some.Big Grin

The other day I bought two fifths of tequila because it was on sale. I was planning on buying one but Three bucks off a bottle?
This is the first time I've bought liquor in years. So when I get home the wife sees me and says, Hey I got some Tequilla! TwitchLaughingLaughing

Curious, TVg... what kind of Tequila?
(02-17-2013, 09:24 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Two fingers
(02-18-2013, 03:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Two fingers

Oh, I've never heard of it.
(02-18-2013, 03:03 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(02-18-2013, 03:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Two fingers

Oh, I've never heard of it.

I don't know how popular it is. We always had Jose Cuervo before and this is what the wife has been getting lately.
I only drink sunrises once in a while and for me this stuff is just as good as more expensive good stuff.
We enjoy Aha Toro... Anejo.
Does it have a worm in it?
This just in. Every beer, gives me a headache. And, I figured out why. My blood pressure is going through the roof, each time. Does that suck, or what? I did fifteen years, without a beer. So, I guess I can do another fifteen. Better that than seeing the cardiologist. Like Dr. Moran, in Medford, who lied to me, and about me. Most likely, in exchange for favors.