Crossing Obama Can Be Deadly!
Wow, can you say conspiracy theory? I've read about all the people the Clintons have had bumped off, but if this is true; Barry the Enforcer is certainly no slouch:

Obama’s “Dead Pool”
Deaths connected to the Obama White House
By NACHUMLIST

http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/...be-deadly/

Check out the link, it is a very long list of dead folks.
You don't have to worry; 190's don't die, they'er "re-purposed." Laughing
Wow how true..! What about the teenager that attended his inauguration? Janay Mcfarlane shot after attending an Obama speech. Ted Nugent you better watch out.
This is why the right loses elections.Laughing
(02-16-2013, 10:00 PM)tornado Wrote: Check out the link, it is a very long list of dead folks.

Sorry I have more important things to do, like rotating my hubcapsBig Grin
(02-18-2013, 12:24 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-16-2013, 10:00 PM)tornado Wrote: Check out the link, it is a very long list of dead folks.

Sorry I have more important things to do, like rotating my hubcapsBig Grin

Big GrinBig GrinLaughing
(02-16-2013, 10:00 PM)tornado Wrote: Wow, can you say conspiracy theory? I've read about all the people the Clintons have had bumped off, but if this is true; Barry the Enforcer is certainly no slouch:

Obama’s “Dead Pool”
Deaths connected to the Obama White House
By NACHUMLIST

http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/...be-deadly/

Check out the link, it is a very long list of dead folks.

Hot damn! I'm sure glad you posted this. Who would have known? But there it is, in black and white, so to speak. Yes sir, right there on the Internet too. That does it for me.
I've always been suspicious of the guy anyway. Kind of uppity if you ask me. And his wife dresses funny, his dog is a runt, and for a black guy he can't play basketball worth a damn. It's well know he was born in Hawaii and not the Untied States. Did you know his middle name is Hessian? What's that tell ya, huh?

I say we don't elect him no more.
I certainly shant be voting for him the next time around!