Student Suspended for Disarming Gunman
How stupid are we making our kids, by sending them to these pathetic schools?

http://www.fox4now.com/news/local/194396721.html
Failing to reward this type of behavior is bad. This is atrocious.
(03-03-2013, 06:24 PM)Larry Wrote: How stupid are we making our kids, by sending them to these pathetic schools?

Why did you edit the question mark out of the Headline?
Here's the real headline: Cypress HS student suspended for disarming gunman? (emphasis added by bolding)

As noted by Fox news, it isn't clear why the kid was suspended, yet you seemingly jump to a conclusions and attempt to indict multiple schools, even though this involved kids from one school.

Why do you distort things so? What satisfaction do you get from making crap up?
Perhaps there are things we don't know. Other than, no one is hurt, and in the moment, when someone might have been, another stepped in.
(03-03-2013, 08:19 PM)gapper Wrote: As noted by Fox news, it isn't clear why the kid was suspended, yet you seemingly jump to a conclusions and attempt to indict multiple schools, even though this involved kids from one school.

It's called trolling.
(03-03-2013, 08:19 PM)gapper Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 06:24 PM)Larry Wrote: How stupid are we making our kids, by sending them to these pathetic schools?

Why did you edit the question mark out of the Headline?
Here's the real headline: Cypress HS student suspended for disarming gunman? (emphasis added by bolding)

As noted by Fox news, it isn't clear why the kid was suspended, yet you seemingly jump to a conclusions and attempt to indict multiple schools, even though this involved kids from one school.

You really just like to troll, don't you.
(03-03-2013, 09:34 PM)Clone Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 08:19 PM)gapper Wrote: As noted by Fox news, it isn't clear why the kid was suspended, yet you seemingly jump to a conclusions and attempt to indict multiple schools, even though this involved kids from one school.

It's called trolling.

Yes, it knows, it does it frequently. It even had its first post in this topic pulled.
Interesting that one that has been known to call others names and whine about tattling, points out that a post was pulled, yet refuses to address the fact that after said post was pulled Larry edited his original post to exclude the question mark, seemingly in order to manipulate Fox news's headlines. It is pretty sad when Fox news displays more credibility than one of their worshipers.

And still, no one has addressed the legitimate questions I posed as to "why"?

Sounds like some worthless thugs that need to be eradicated. The school is just trying to protect decent kids.
(03-04-2013, 09:23 AM)gapper Wrote: Interesting that one that has been known to call others names and whine about tattling, points out that a post was pulled, yet refuses to address the fact that after said post was pulled Larry edited his original post to exclude the question mark, seemingly in order to manipulate Fox news's headlines. It is pretty sad when Fox news displays more credibility than one of their worshipers.

Edited? I typed the words, I didn't cut n paste them. I am SOOOOOO sorry if I left off that ever important ? mark. It is my opinion that it does not change the story.

So sue me, or move on to spelling errors.
(03-04-2013, 12:34 PM)Larry Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 09:23 AM)gapper Wrote: Interesting that one that has been known to call others names and whine about tattling, points out that a post was pulled, yet refuses to address the fact that after said post was pulled Larry edited his original post to exclude the question mark, seemingly in order to manipulate Fox news's headlines. It is pretty sad when Fox news displays more credibility than one of their worshipers.

I am SOOOOOO sorry if I left off that ever important ? mark. It is my opinion that it does not change the story.
You should be sorry. It changes the whole meaning of the story. There is a big difference between a statement and a question. Did you go to private school?
Facts and accuracy matter to people that aren't just disingenuous pot stirrers.
(03-04-2013, 12:47 PM)gapper Wrote:

I am SOOOOOO sorry if I left off that ever important ? mark. It is my opinion that it does not change the story.
You should be sorry. It changes the whole meaning of the story. There is a big difference between a statement and a question. Did you go to private school?

I think you try too hard to find things to be disagreeable about. Bad character trait, in my opinion.
(03-04-2013, 12:50 PM)Larry Wrote:

I think you try too hard to find things to be disagreeable about. Bad character trait, in my opinion.

LaughingLaughing Yeah, it's me that started a thread and posted a BS headline to be disagreeable about "these pathetic schools", even though it is but one school and one incident. Right, Lar, right......LaughingLaughing
(03-04-2013, 12:53 PM)gapper Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 12:50 PM)Larry Wrote:

LaughingLaughing Yeah, it's me that started a thread and posted a BS headline to be disagreeable about "these pathetic schools", even though it is but one school and one incident. Right, Lar, right......LaughingLaughing
Yeah, it is funny when one of this forums most disagreeable posters accuses some else of having a bad character trait for pointing out some misinformation. Apparently calling Larry on his BS is exhibiting extremely poor manners. Rolling EyesLaughing
Just wait until Larry discovers the news story about the kid who was suspended for biting off his PopTart into the shape of a gun! Cool
I got my pellet gun, picking beans. They payed with their windows. Their windshields. Even, Christmas decorations.
(03-04-2013, 06:55 PM)illcommandante Wrote: I got my pellet gun, picking beans. They payed with their windows. Their windshields. Even, Christmas decorations.

Then YOU, specifically, should not have a gun. You admit you are irresponsible.
(03-04-2013, 01:35 PM)Clone Wrote: Just wait until Larry discovers the news story about the kid who was suspended for biting off his PopTart into the shape of a gun! Cool

Read it, didn't care. One more PC over reaction, yada, yada, yada.

There are too many of these to bother posting all of them here and taking the insane lashing from idiots.
Cool. We're having an effect then. Smiling
(03-04-2013, 07:06 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Cool. We're having an effect then. Smiling

Cool Laughing