Huh!
My special gift is ignored. Razz
(03-07-2013, 03:07 PM)Clone Wrote: Huh!

As old as the hills and twice as dusty. Razz
I used to etch them out of copper circuit boards back in the 70's

As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short. Just got around to viewing it.

Worth it too! Always good to "feel some luv".
(03-07-2013, 04:57 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Really? I'd never heard of it before this. It's cute. I pondered on it a while.
Crap. I always kept my desk clear.
(03-10-2013, 07:17 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Perhaps you too young to know it or too old and have forgotten it. YOU pick one. Razz Big Grin
(03-10-2013, 08:22 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Perhaps you too young to know it or too old and have forgotten it. YOU pick one. Razz Big Grin

I guess you are just SO much more knowledgeable than the rest of us, VS.

I had never heard it before.

Sometimes it's best to remain silent instead of stealing someone's thunder, yes?
That's what I thought. Smiling
I think you all must have forgotten. Razz I have forgotten many more things than I can now remember and I freely admit it. Go with the flow, man.... Smiling

Quote:First appearing in the 1964 World's Fair which was held in Queens (Flushing) NY.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/round_tuit
(03-10-2013, 08:22 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 07:17 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Perhaps you too young to know it or too old and have forgotten it. YOU pick one. Razz Big Grin

Well, it's possible I've forgotten, or more likely, it's just one of those random bits of information/knowledge that missed me. I find all the time, that there are 'common' bits of knowledge I have no knowledge of, while I, on the other hand am a trove of random, worthless knowledge and trivia.
(03-10-2013, 08:31 PM)Clone Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 08:22 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Perhaps you too young to know it or too old and have forgotten it. YOU pick one. Razz Big Grin

Sometimes it's best to remain silent instead of stealing someone's thunder, yes?

It IS old as the Hills and value size said so with a smile. You didn't like being ignored and you didn't like a response either? Maybe he was explaining why you post didn't draw crowds and cheering.
At any rate implying VS thinks he's more knowledgeable than the rest of us and claiming he should have kept quiet is typical clone getting the message scrambled.
(03-11-2013, 05:34 PM)tvguy Wrote:

It IS old as the Hills and value size said so with a smile. You didn't like being ignored and you didn't like a response either? Maybe he was explaining why you post didn't draw crowds and cheering.
At any rate implying VS thinks he's more knowledgeable than the rest of us and claiming he should have kept quiet is typical clone getting the message scrambled.

That is correct sir. Chalk it up to the written word as opposed to the spoken I guess...
What part of: My Gift to Ya'll This Morning 'Cause I Luvs Ya do you not understand????

Why rain on the parade?

It's nothing major, but unnecessary, nonetheless.

In my humble opinion.

Or, maybe not so humble
Thanks Clone! I could use one of those. Smiling

First of all, this post was in response to Tiamat.

Secondly, this is why I rarely post here anymore. Stating (in what I thought was a cute way) why I thought people weren't likely to respond. In the future I'll try and stay in my place. Dry

Oh and "Stealing someones thunder." Laughing
(03-11-2013, 08:32 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Secondly, this is why I rarely post here anymore. Stating (in what I thought was a cute way) why I thought people weren't likely to respond. In the future I'll try and stay in my place. Dry

Wonder why no one's calling you the martyr.Razz
We all need to be able to take it if we can dish it, right?
Please don't let my Lounge activities determine your frequency of posts!
(03-11-2013, 08:32 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

So, now you're calling me old, eh? VS? Well I neva! Oh, wait, yeah, I am getting old.Embarrassed
(03-07-2013, 11:01 AM)Clone Wrote: [Image: 529884_426510234096844_1419965022_n.png]

Man Oh Man... We've been moving... Need I say more?!?! I mean... seriously... who couldn't use that when they're moving?!?! Wink Big Grin Razz