ONLINE - OREGON CONCEALED CERTIFICATION
Now introverts and the home bound can get a concealed weapons permitLaughingLaughing

ONLINE - OREGON CONCEALED CERTIFICATION - $45 (Statewide)
www.OnlineGunSchool.com is now up and running.

Get your Oregon Concealed Handgun Certification ONLINE without going to a live class!

1. Watch the training video (viewed at home or on your mobile device)
2. Take the quiz (mobile device friendly!)
3. Order your certification document for only $45

It's THAT SIMPLE!

Most participants can complete the requirements in less than 90 minutes

No long, time-consuming classes
No scheduling challenges
No driving long distances
No boring lectures
No uncomfortable feeling being in unfamiliar surroundings
No people or faces you don't know

You mean I can't carry my weapon concealed in my own home with out a cert
In the state of Oregon you still HAVE to:

Quote:Demonstrate competence with a handgun by any one of the following means:
*Completion of any hunter education or hunter safety course approved by the State Department of Fish and Wildlife or a similar agency of another state if handgun safety was a component of the course;
*Completion of any National Rifle Association firearms safety or training course if handgun safety was a component of the course;
*Completion of any firearms safety or training course or class available to the general public offered by law enforcement, community college, or private or public institution or organization or firearms training school utilizing instructors certified by the National Rifle Association or a law enforcement agency if handgun safety was a component of the course;
*Completion of any law enforcement firearms safety or training course or class offered for security guards, investigators, reserve law enforcement officers or any other law enforcement officers if handgun safety was a component of the course;
*Presents evidence of equivalent experience with a handgun through participation in organized shooting competition or military service;
*Is licensed or has been licensed to carry a firearm in this state, unless the license has been revoked; or
*Completion of any firearms training or safety course or class conducted by a firearms instructor certified by a law enforcement agency or the National Rifle Association if handgun safety was a component of the course.
(03-07-2013, 03:50 PM)Scrapper Wrote: In the state of Oregon you still HAVE to:

Quote:Demonstrate competence with a handgun by any one of the following means:
*Completion of any hunter education or hunter safety course approved by the State Department of Fish and Wildlife or a similar agency of another state if handgun safety was a component of the course;
*Completion of any National Rifle Association firearms safety or training course if handgun safety was a component of the course;
*Completion of any firearms safety or training course or class available to the general public offered by law enforcement, community college, or private or public institution or organization or firearms training school utilizing instructors certified by the National Rifle Association or a law enforcement agency if handgun safety was a component of the course;
*Completion of any law enforcement firearms safety or training course or class offered for security guards, investigators, reserve law enforcement officers or any other law enforcement officers if handgun safety was a component of the course;
*Presents evidence of equivalent experience with a handgun through participation in organized shooting competition or military service;
*Is licensed or has been licensed to carry a firearm in this state, unless the license has been revoked; or
*Completion of any firearms training or safety course or class conducted by a firearms instructor certified by a law enforcement agency or the National Rifle Association if handgun safety was a component of the course.

What you quoted are requirements that you need to meet in order to get a concealed weapons permit from the Sheriff. Any ONE of the above classes are all you need to complete and be eligible for a CCP
The online course IS one of those requirements.
Wow. Not sure what to think about this.
(03-07-2013, 07:46 PM)gapper Wrote: Wow. Not sure what to think about this.

I am looking into a class training me to drive a U.S.Army tank (with 90MM cannon and a turret mounted machine gun). As long as I can prove that I have never run naked in the outfield at a Major League Baseball game, never stolen gum from an older lady, or eaten bark from a Chestnut tree. They are clear that I must have a valid drivers license or a Blockbuster card and no more that 3 DUI's.

As soon as I've taken the class (open book test) I'm gonna drive out to Larry's place and see he wants to come out and play.