OR-7 back in Oregon
(03-13-2013, 09:54 PM)Larry Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:50 PM)gapper Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:18 PM)Larry Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:08 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:05 PM)Larry Wrote: You are an idiot.
Why? By all accounts you'd love to be the one to take him out.

I don't want him to multiply. I have no desire to meet up with him. You mistake my desire to want sustainable game with bloodlust. You would be wrong.
We can have sustainable game and wolves. It was so historically and can be again, with proper management. I submit it was ranchers, not hunters, that were the demise of the wolves that were native to our region.

And HUNTERS will be blamed when ther are no deer or elk left. Not the wolves or cougars, who are left UNCHECKED by current game laws.

Remember I said this. It will be "fact" in a few years.

You are not nearly the prophet you seem to think you are. Like it or not, you are not equipped to state your opinion as "fact". I don't believe for a second that there will be no deer or elk left.
And, you are wrong, cougars are not left unchecked.
(03-13-2013, 09:58 PM)gapper Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:08 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Why? By all accounts you'd love to be the one to take him out.

I don't want him to multiply. I have no desire to meet up with him. You mistake my desire to want sustainable game with bloodlust. You would be wrong.
We can have sustainable game and wolves. It was so historically and can be again, with proper management. I submit it was ranchers, not hunters, that were the demise of the wolves that were native to our region.

And HUNTERS will be blamed when ther are no deer or elk left. Not the wolves or cougars, who are left UNCHECKED by current game laws.

You are not nearly the prophet you seem to think you are. Like it or not, you are not equipped to state your opinion as "fact". I don't believe for a second that there will be no deer or elk left.

You are naive, and time will tell. However, by then you will sing a different tune, and never admit I was right.

Because they will tell you to.
(03-13-2013, 10:00 PM)Larry Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:18 PM)Larry Wrote: I don't want him to multiply. I have no desire to meet up with him. You mistake my desire to want sustainable game with bloodlust. You would be wrong.

You are naive, and time will tell. However, by then you will sing a different tune, and never admit I was right.

Really!!!!TwitchTwitch
Who's "they" that tell me what to say?????Twitch

It's really obvious you have no idea who you are talking to if you really believe anyone tells me what to say.
LaughingLaughingLaughing
(03-13-2013, 09:08 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:05 PM)Larry Wrote: You are an idiot.
Why? By all accounts you'd love to be the one to take him out.

And HUNTERS will be blamed when there are no deer or elk left. Not the wolves or cougars, who are left UNCHECKED by current game laws.

By the way to steal a phrase: "Do you have proof that "it will be a fact"? Then pack up your bullshit or prove it. ", said the tough talking macho man.
Laughing
(03-13-2013, 10:02 PM)gapper Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:50 PM)gapper Wrote: We can have sustainable game and wolves. It was so historically and can be again, with proper management. I submit it was ranchers, not hunters, that were the demise of the wolves that were native to our region.

Really!!!!TwitchTwitch

It's really obvious you have no idea who you are talking to if you really believe anyone tells me what to say.
LaughingLaughingLaughing
Give it five years, and revisit THIS conversation. YOU will be defending the 'FACT' that HUNTERS decimated the game. YOU will discount the aggessive degree of introducing larger and more destructive predators into an increasingly smaller range of habitat. YOU will be against the actual caretakers and hunters, that have been striving to acheive the balance, despite the insane rules and regulations of the state..

YOU are mistaken in your misplaced ideals. And the game hunters will pay for your poor judgement.
(03-13-2013, 10:16 PM)Larry Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:54 PM)Larry Wrote: And HUNTERS will be blamed when ther are no deer or elk left. Not the wolves or cougars, who are left UNCHECKED by current game laws.

Really!!!!TwitchTwitch

LaughingLaughingLaughing
Give it five years, and revisit THIS conversation. YOU will be defending the 'FACT' that HUNTERS decimated the game. YOU will discount the aggessive degree of introducing larger and more destructive predators into an increasingly smaller range of habitat. YOU will be against the actual caretakers and hunters, that have been striving to acheive the balance, despite the insane rules and regulations of the state..

YOU are mistaken in your misplaced ideals. And the game hunters will pay for your poor judgement.

And YOU are as full as shit as a Christmas goose, and an arrogant SOB for making such claims. Smiling
Now report me, macho man.Cool
(03-13-2013, 10:19 PM)gapper Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 10:16 PM)Larry Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 09:58 PM)gapper Wrote: You are not nearly the prophet you seem to think you are. Like it or not, you are not equipped to state your opinion as "fact". I don't believe for a second that there will be no deer or elk left.

Really!!!!TwitchTwitch

LaughingLaughingLaughing

And YOU are as full as shit as a Christmas goose, and an arrogant SOB for making such claims. Smiling
Now report me, macho man.Cool

Report you for what??? I give you five years. WE WILL SEE.
I too, am bemused.....Report you??UnsureUnsure