Glenn Beck is Nuts
Laughing Please don't watch more than 3 minutes of this drivel. Smiling

(03-18-2013, 07:37 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Laughing Please don't watch more than 3 minutes of this drivel. Smiling

***Cut video***

Glenn Beck WAS nuts.
Is nuts.
Will always be nuts.

And has a huge audience.

Isn't is great to live in a free society where a nut like Glenn Beck can ramble and spew and weep and blubber and say totally outrageous things about anyone he wants.
(03-18-2013, 09:41 AM)Wonky Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 07:37 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Laughing Please don't watch more than 3 minutes of this drivel. Smiling

***Cut video***

Glenn Beck WAS nuts.
Is nuts.
Will always be nuts.

And has a huge audience. <<<Of nutso freaks!>>>

Isn't is great to live in a free society where a nut like Glenn Beck can ramble and spew and weep and blubber and say totally outrageous things about anyone he wants.

***Cut video***

Glenn Beck WAS nuts.
Is nuts.
Will always be nuts.

And has a huge audience.

Yes? Is that the right answer? If not I meant noUnsure
(03-18-2013, 09:53 AM)tvguy Wrote:

***Cut video***

Glenn Beck WAS nuts.
Is nuts.
Will always be nuts.

And has a huge audience.

(03-18-2013, 10:09 AM)Wonky Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 09:53 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 09:41 AM)Wonky Wrote: [quote='cletus1' pid='272634' dateline='1363617473']
Laughing Please don't watch more than 3 minutes of this drivel. Smiling

***Cut video***

Glenn Beck WAS nuts.
Is nuts.
Will always be nuts.

And has a huge audience.

Funny. Kind of.
There is not "right" answer of course.
But there is a "value" that can be recognized. "We hold these truths to be self evident..."
For Larry: Glenn Beck talks about Obama's trip to Israel.

He's still on TV? Yikes.
(03-18-2013, 09:41 AM)Wonky Wrote: Isn't is great to live in a free society where a nut like Glenn Beck can ramble and spew and weep and blubber and say totally outrageous things about anyone he wants.

It is great that we have such freedom.

What's really scary, and telling to me, is that we have enough nut cases in society to make a guy like Beck wealthy spewing his crap, by viewing and supporting his sponsors.

The saying that "there is a sucker born every minute", is oh so true.
Hi Larry, How are you.?

Excuse me? I happen to believe in a republican lifestyle. Glenn Beck is on the Blaze, therefore I listen to him in the mornings and afternoons. Apparently all of y'all haven't actually listened to him. Nuts? I think all you are nuts.

-A constitutional rights author
Do you believe in this Republican lifestyle for everyone all over the planet, or just for rich white guys here in the U.S.?
(05-04-2013, 08:18 AM)ajesmer8 Wrote:

Excuse me? I happen to believe in a republican lifestyle. Glenn Beck is on the Blaze, therefore I listen to him in the mornings and afternoons. Apparently all of y'all haven't actually listened to him. Nuts? I think all you are nuts.

-A constitutional rights author
I've listened to him. He's nuts. And so is anyone that believes his crap.
-Any thinking human being
When you are too whacked out for Fox that just about says it all. What a paranoid world his listeners must live in.
It continues.

Well isn't he?

So someone with super-secret information so massively important that it will completely disrupt our political parties and could get the guy killed if someone knew he had it... decided to share it with a radio host so he could let everyone know that.

You'd think if its really that big, the people in the know would get an inkling that something's up after hearing Beck spout on about it.

That's kinda a dick move there, Beck.
(05-05-2013, 07:46 AM)Willie Krash Wrote: When you are too whacked out for Fox that just about says it all. What a paranoid world his listeners must live in.

I think so. I was at Bi Mart today and some customer at the gun department was bitching and telling the clerk how this is shit and ultimately it will effect BiMart's bottom line because people won't want to shop for guns/ammo etc because they are being watched.
(06-12-2013, 06:59 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(05-05-2013, 07:46 AM)Willie Krash Wrote: When you are too whacked out for Fox that just about says it all. What a paranoid world his listeners must live in.

I think so. I was at Bi Mart today and some customer at the gun department was bitching and telling the clerk how this is shit and ultimately it will effect BiMart's bottom line because people won't want to shop for guns/ammo etc because they are being watched.

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away
We better stop, hey, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

When this song came out women were criticized for going bra less.
Why the comment? Are we coming full circle?