Jackson County orders vets to report rabies shots
(03-23-2013, 09:13 AM)PonderThis Wrote: You're the type of person rules are required for.

For example, let's take this forum for example. People wanted the profane personal attacks to stop. Most people don't make profane personal attacks into a lifestyle. They don't need rules for that sort of thing, they just naturally self control themselves.

Only a few really need rules, and they ruin it for all the rest of us.

Yeah I'm the guy rules are for but you sit here and bitch because NOW you might have to actually get a dog license like most people do because they OBEY the fucking rules/laws.

You live in the woods, your dog needs a rabies shot more than most of us and you are scheming how to get out of it. You make the dipshit hippie moronic excuse that you don't want animal control to have your info??? Or what??SurprisedRolling Eyes

Like I said before you are anti everything and a cheap ass. People like you are full of excuses.

You sit here and bitch about every law and most Americans like the odd duck you you are denigrating hunters loggers fisherman soldiers cops.. YOU NAME IT and then you cry like a baby if someone calls you a weird fuck

Go find an old women forum you baby.
FYI, I have had snacks and beverages with PonderThis... He is not cheap.
Oh, he doesn't want to hear that. He doesn't want to hear that I was only recently inquiring about my dogs rabies booster either, and that just whizzed in one ear and out the other. Let him rant. Smiling