Stormy Weatha'
www.ryanweather.com ·
46 minutes ago · ..

Be prepared for the weather to go down hill fast late this evening into tomorrow. This next front is very strong for this time of year and will pack a mixture of weather events. The most significant being the threat of thunderstorms across the region primarily tonight into tomorrow. Some cells could develop in SW flow late tonight. It will be quite windy tonight into tomorrow with some areas near stronger thunderstorms experiencing lightning, hail and damaging winds. The focus for thunderstorms will most ikely be to the north of the Rogue Valley.

Snow levels will drop rapidly from 5,500 feet overnight to as low as 2,500 feet on Sunday evening. Be prepared for a mixture of weather and if traveling or planning outdoor activities be prepared for rapidly changing conditions. This is one storm that has the potential to cause serious harm should you be caught unprepared. I will keep you updated should things change significantly from the forecast conditions over the next 24-48 hours.
Thanks for the update, Clone. I will bring a jacket with me as I venture out this evening.
Snowflakes on Hayes Hill. It's a thirty mile drive from G.P. out to my place. So I head home with a tall Bud in my lap. I finish that somewhere around Kerby, and then smoke a doobie, as I coast on home. I'll feel better about the whole business, when the weather improves. But, I feel good enough about it now. In fact, I just feel good.