Missing Person. Please help.
Please Post: Missing Person: Genevieve Kathyrn Alexander. Last seen Ft. Bragg California on 4/4/13. She is 5'6",115 lbs with sandy brown, curly hair, blue eyes, fair skin with freckles. She has roots in the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California, Eugene and Ashland Oregon. If you have any information please contact the Ft. Bragg Sheriff's Office at 707-961-2421

[Image: 11094_10200443700667707_1284692533_n.jpg]
Her pants were found floating in the ocean, too: http://www.ukiahdailyjournal.com/ci_2296...ed-missing
(04-10-2013, 07:35 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Her pants were found floating in the ocean, too: http://www.ukiahdailyjournal.com/ci_2296...ed-missing

Strange story, eh?

I just don't understand news stories sometimes. I don't understand that if the boyfriend thought she was having an 'episode' why he didn't contact authorities sooner or try to delay her from wandering off.

I mean, what's an 'episode'?
I was left wondering if she was schizophrenic, or on mushrooms or something. In any event I've got my eyes out for this young woman who's apparently lacking pants.
(04-10-2013, 08:04 PM)Clone Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 07:35 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Her pants were found floating in the ocean, too: http://www.ukiahdailyjournal.com/ci_2296...ed-missing

Strange story, eh?

I just don't understand news stories sometimes. I don't understand that if the boyfriend thought she was having an 'episode' why he didn't contact authorities sooner or try to delay her from wandering off.

I mean, what's an 'episode'?

I got the impression that her delusional episode was nothing new and that she had walked off before.
Physically stopping her from leaving would be illegal.
I don't know if you were privy to the news ponder posted when you asked for help but unfortunately it sure sounds to me like she went in to the ocean and perished.

And yes I know it can't hurt to ask for people to watch for her.Smiling
You're looking at it as a glass half empty while I was looking at it as a glass half full. I'm still looking for this young lady running around in only her underwear. Smiling
(04-10-2013, 08:40 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You're looking at it as a glass half empty while I was looking at it as a glass half full. I'm still looking for this young lady running around in only her underwear. Smiling

I get thatSmiling I was thinking about the fact that they found the pants and no other clothes. It made me think about the fact that you can make a flotation device by tying the legs and holding the top closed. The wet cloth will trap air. It's a survival trick.
It could explain why the pants were the only item that floated.
She should show up on the 14 or 15 th. , I learned in California that it takes two weeks for the body to puff up and float back up on shore.
(04-10-2013, 10:15 PM)chuck white Wrote: She should show up on the 14 or 15 th. , I learned in California that it takes two weeks for the body to puff up and float back up on shore.

It depends on the water temperature. It's it's too cold they never come up. Like the Edmund Fitzgerald and lake GitcheGumee . Like the song says ,"the lake that never gives up her dead".
(04-10-2013, 11:42 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 10:15 PM)chuck white Wrote: She should show up on the 14 or 15 th. , I learned in California that it takes two weeks for the body to puff up and float back up on shore.

It depends on the water temperature. It's it's too cold they never come up. Like the Edmund Fitzgerald and lake GitcheGumee . Like the song says ,"the lake that never gives up her dead".

Perhaps that lake "never gives up her dead" due to the Northern Pike and it's appetite?