If I'm ever banned, by Chuck White.
[Image: ifbanned.JPG]

[Image: ifbanned2.JPG]

[Image: upset%20button.jpg]
Is that kid happy or trying to poop?
Let's hope that never happens, Chuck. Not having you around would be like watching Mork and Mindy without Mork.
(04-10-2013, 10:15 PM)BeerMe Wrote: Is that kid happy or trying to poop?

What kid???? Big Grin
(04-13-2013, 11:26 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 10:15 PM)BeerMe Wrote: Is that kid happy or trying to poop?

What kid???? Big Grin

The photo was changed. That's what happens when you don't use the reply feature.
Chuck changes the image at will anyway, since he's hosting it. It wouldn't have mattered whether someone used the reply feature or not.
That Chuck is a tricky guy.
(04-13-2013, 11:46 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Chuck changes the image at will anyway, since he's hosting it. It wouldn't have mattered whether someone used the reply feature or not.

Yeah I thought about that after I posted, Hot linkers, they're everywhere.
(04-14-2013, 11:35 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-13-2013, 11:46 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Chuck changes the image at will anyway, since he's hosting it. It wouldn't have mattered whether someone used the reply feature or not.

Yeah I thought about that after I posted, Hot linkers, they're everywhere.

Well , you should have at least put a hot link on this thread.
Okay, so I missed tvg getting temporarily banned. Wha' hoppen' ?
First he posted a thread saying he was leaving, he couldn't stand being moderated, it went on for awhile and then the thread disappeared and tvguy was banned.
(06-20-2013, 11:36 AM)TennisMom Wrote: Okay, so I missed tvg getting temporarily banned. Wha' hoppen' ?

He was caught (red handed, so to speak) peeking in Tia's window late one Saturday night.
The joke is on him because the moderator (anonymous) was in the room and spotted him. And the joke was also on the moderator because Tia had left to drink beer with Java Girl and some boy toy they picked up at a dive out on the highway.

But, that's the short version.
I resent being called a boytoy.
(06-21-2013, 07:29 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I resent being called a boytoy.

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Yeah, but it don't count when it's you. You and Tia playing that little game is not really "peeking".

PS: And now we know you have more money than I. I offered her $2,500.00 for four Saturday nights and she turned it down. Said it was chump change.
(06-23-2013, 05:03 PM)Wonky Wrote:

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Yeah, but it don't count when it's you. You and Tia playing that little game is not really "peeking".

PS: And now we know you have more money than I. I offered her $2,500.00 for four Saturday nights and she turned it down. Said it was chump change.

I know you meant it to be humorous, but I don't see the humor in implying she's a prostitute.
(06-21-2013, 05:55 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 11:36 AM)TennisMom Wrote: Okay, so I missed tvg getting temporarily banned. Wha' hoppen' ?

He was caught (red handed, so to speak) peeking in Tia's window late one Saturday night.
The joke is on him because the moderator (anonymous) was in the room and spotted him. And the joke was also on the moderator because Tia had left to drink beer with Java Girl and some boy toy they picked up at a dive out on the highway.

That's just touching, condensed as it is.
The victim of a great compromise??

".....she said Johnny won't you get me some popcorn, and she knew I had to walk pretty far....."...

(06-23-2013, 05:08 PM)csrowan Wrote:

LaughingLaughingLaughing

I know you meant it to be humorous, but I don't see the humor in implying she's a prostitute.

Get over yourself, please.
We were having a bit of fun about "peeking" or peeping, or whatever. Tia and BBQ are friends and BBQ's response was pointing to that. There was not talk involving bodily fluids.
Not only that, but if you call her a two-bit whore she will hit you with a sack of quarters. Razz
GOOD GOD MAN, it's just a feeble attempt at humor. Tia is a delightful lady with a great sense of humor (and lousy taste in movies...private joke, sorry) and if she objects to this you can bet your last dollar SHE will say so. Tia speaks her own mind, thank you. Always has, always will. You can take that to the bank.
(06-23-2013, 05:15 PM)gapper Wrote:

".....she said Johnny won't you get me some popcorn, and she knew I had to walk pretty far....."...

Please ask for silence and for gentlemen to remove their hats when you post John Prine music. A poet, who happened upon a guitar.
(06-23-2013, 06:03 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(06-23-2013, 05:15 PM)gapper Wrote:

Please ask for silence and for gentlemen to remove their hats when you post John Prine music. A poet, who happened upon a guitar.

Point taken. Not giving him the respect he's earned was an oversight.
Never to happen again. Embarrassed
(06-23-2013, 06:00 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(06-23-2013, 05:08 PM)csrowan Wrote:

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Get over yourself, please.
We were having a bit of fun about "peeking" or peeping, or whatever. Tia and BBQ are friends and BBQ's response was pointing to that. There was not talk involving bodily fluids.
Not only that, but if you call her a two-bit whore she will hit you with a sack of quarters. Razz
GOOD GOD MAN, it's just a feeble attempt at humor. Tia is a delightful lady with a great sense of humor (and lousy taste in movies...private joke, sorry) and if she objects to this you can bet your last dollar SHE will say so. Tia speaks her own mind, thank you. Always has, always will. You can take that to the bank.

First, I have to question the nature of your response. I took issue with what you posted and explained why. Something you seem to be familiar with doing yourself, yet you seem upset that I did so. And I did it in a very non-confrontational way, I thought. I only said that I didn't find it funny.

Second, I tend to have a literal bent. You suggest that Tia will do more with BBQ than just peeping. You suggest that BBQ has more money because Tia turned you down for less. Yes, a joke, I know. But a joke that says (to someone with a literal bent) "Tia will do it if you have enough money". I don't happen to think it was a funny joke. That's all I said. And I stand by it.