The Medford Tribune on Facebook
So, they post a link about the newest offering by the Rogue Valley Symphony.

I click on it and there's the notice:

Premium Content

You have used 2 out of 3 clicks this month.

Sucky is what I say.
Clear your cookies and internet cache with something like CCleaner. You can read as much as you want. Smiling
(04-18-2013, 08:16 PM)broadzilla Wrote: Clear your cookies and internet cache with something like CCleaner. You can read as much as you want. Smiling

Cool! Thanks!
(04-18-2013, 08:16 PM)broadzilla Wrote: Clear your cookies and internet cache with something like CCleaner. You can read as much as you want. Smiling

You doesn't need CCleaner to clear that stuff.
CCleaner is always a good idea though...gets rid of buggies ya know.
(04-18-2013, 06:08 PM)Clone Wrote: So, they post a link about the newest offering by the Rogue Valley Symphony.

Premium Content

Sucky is what I say.

They have an online subscription. That's that. You can just go into your cookies and clean your cookies though. TV's right. You can do that yourself.
(04-18-2013, 08:36 PM)Tiamat Wrote: They have an online subscription. That's that. You can just go into your cookies and clean your cookies though. TV's right. You can do that yourself.

Is that what they're calling it nowadays? Embarrassed
Would that be an ethical issue?
My thought was to get an online subscription if I wanted to read more than ten articles per month. It turns out I don't even read that many. Stick to local articles and if there's anything you want to read about the state, The Oregonian is the place for that.
(04-18-2013, 06:08 PM)Clone Wrote: So, they post a link about the newest offering by the Rogue Valley Symphony.

Premium Content

Sucky is what I say.

I got this message today.

As a registered user, you are eligible to access up to 10 premium articles for free each calendar month once you log in to the site.
(04-19-2013, 11:16 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

Premium Content

Sucky is what I say.

I got this message today.

As a registered user, you are eligible to access up to 10 premium articles for free each calendar month once you log in to the site.

Exactly, It's not three freaking clicks at all. it TEN articles per month. All you have to do is register.
Rolling Eyes
(04-19-2013, 11:46 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Rolling Eyes

So you needed to IM me to bitch about what or how I post?? Get a life lady.

Quote:Scrapper....You really just can't seem to say a thing without being a crabby ass, can you?!?! Dry You must have a very miserable life... and misery loves company, eh? That's sad.

I think you must be sad to get all of that from me simply saying this..............

Quote: TVguy Exactly, It's not three freaking clicks at all. it TEN articles per month. All you have to do is register.

That's not crabby, there's no misery, I have an awesome life, NOTHING is sad other than your obsession with me.

It's been pointed out many time before how the Mail Tribune works and how many times you can view articles. Which explained the tone of my post. If you don't like how I post too FREAKING bad.
Save your Dr. Phil crap I don't need to be PMed to read it.
[Image: smiley-says-no-emoticon.gif]
Hey Scrapper, stop harassing me with your dumbass PM's, I'm pretty sure that's against the forum rules, right?!?!

Get a life, leave me the fuck alone.

Quote:Fw: Seriously?!?!
To: tvguy
I was keeping things OFF of the open forum.

You do realize that posting PRIVATE messages on the open forum is against the forum rules, right?!?!

You don't think that your reply was a crabby-ass reply because being a crabby-ass is all you seem to know. FYI... it WAS a crabby-ass reply! You just don't seem to know how to be nice about anything.

You mean " Nice" like your unwanted PM's?? Laughing
[Image: smiley-says-no-emoticon.gif]
(04-19-2013, 12:18 PM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: smiley-says-no-emoticon.gif]

Just who elected you anyway? You think you can PM me and bitch to get around the rules? Homie don't play dat.

Report away, it must give your life meaning.
(04-19-2013, 12:22 PM)tvguy Wrote: Just who elected you anyway? You think you can PM me and bitch to get around the rules? Homie don't play dat.

Nasty. Plain ol' nasty.
Hateful and hurtful is your style, tv.
And know what?
All those posts about getting 10 if you register must have been before my time.
And I don't register...that's just giving my email address to more spammers.
(04-19-2013, 12:32 PM)Clone Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 12:22 PM)tvguy Wrote: Just who elected you anyway? You think you can PM me and bitch to get around the rules? Homie don't play dat.

Nasty. Plain ol' nasty.
And know what?

You're full of crap if you saw what Scrapper saw in a simple post. But of course to side with her.

BTW you are as lame as Ponder who also refused to register, WTF are you people afraid of? You can can get a hundred email address if you want.
(04-19-2013, 12:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 12:32 PM)Clone Wrote:

Nasty. Plain ol' nasty.
And know what?

You're full of crap if you saw what Scrapper saw in a simple post. But of course to side with her.

BTW you are as lame as Ponder who also refused to register, WTF are you people afraid of? You can can get a hundred email address if you want.

Nasty, ugly and mean.