The Medford Tribune on Facebook
Boy, lots of drama over very little, really.
Personally, I pay to subscribe to the MMT online, as I see it as the best option for valley news. I think paying for the goods and services I use makes sense.
The MMT evidently posted a link to get more info. on the symphony and Clone clicked on it and then saw the notice that she had used 2 of 3 freebies. What's so sucky about that?
My gosh, innocent people are dying and losing limbs in Boston.
Maybe some people just don't have enough negative in their lives, so the feel they must manufacture some.
Disappointing.
(04-19-2013, 12:48 PM)Clone Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 12:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 12:32 PM)Clone Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 12:22 PM)tvguy Wrote: Just who elected you anyway? You think you can PM me and bitch to get around the rules? Homie don't play dat.

Report away, it must give your life meaning.

Nasty. Plain ol' nasty.
Hateful and hurtful is your style, tv.
And know what?
All those posts about getting 10 if you register must have been before my time.
And I don't register...that's just giving my email address to more spammers.

You're full of crap if you saw what Scrapper saw in a simple post. But of course to side with her.

BTW you are as lame as Ponder who also refused to register, WTF are you people afraid of? You can can get a hundred email address if you want.

Nasty, ugly and mean.

na na na naaa na Laughing

OK little girl, say it again and you can have the last word defending your airhead obsessive little friend.
And... posting (multiple) PM's (which, BTW, means PRIVATE message) on the open forum. Which happens to be against forum rules.
Another forum rule broken... but he gets a free pass... AGAIN!
(04-19-2013, 12:51 PM)gapper Wrote: Boy, lots of drama over very little really.
Personally, I pay to subscribe to the MMT online, as I see it as the best option for valley news.
I think paying for the goods and services I use makes sense.
The MMT evidently posted a link to get more info. on the symphony and Clone clicked on it and then saw the notice that she had used 2 of 3 freebies. What's so sucky about that?

Nothing, who said it was sucky? She was not the first one to either not understand or to REFUSE to register.
Which is what promoted me to say It's not three freaking clicks at all. it TEN articles per month. All you have to do is register
(04-19-2013, 12:55 PM)Scrapper Wrote: And... posting (multiple) PM's (which, BTW, means PRIVATE message) on the open forum. Which happens to be against forum rules.
Another forum rule broken... but he gets a free pass... AGAIN!

Too funny, you don't see a red warning on my profile 10 seconds after I violate a rule and you're heart brokenLaughingLaughing Poor baby.Sad

What part of sending ME private messages and calling me names is all fine and dandy in your little dog eared rule book book?