A Message For CrazyLace
Happy Happy Birthday, my beautiful friend!

[Image: 39016_happy_birthday_card.jpg]
Happy 29th! Again. Rolling Eyes

Big Grin

[Image: ngbbs50b7935d2a33f.jpg]
Thank you, and thank you!!
Hey, what with all the threads about death?
It's a beautiful day, people! Cool
Hope you have a happy birthday
Happy Birthday, slow down
Happy birfday lazycraceBig Grin burp

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1TKX-muECnwZZUhZsy7l...r_njVqde3H]
It's a lovely day, I'm off work now. Smiling K came home with a beautiful Japanese maple called Green Mist. It has very feathery, lacy leaves. Very pretty!

We're having surf n turf for dinner, Cartwright's FB special, and ginormous artichokes. The weather is perfect for grilling!
Have a great evening!
Smiling
(04-26-2013, 07:15 PM)Crazylace Wrote: It's a lovely day, I'm off work now. Smiling K came home with a beautiful Japanese maple called Green Mist. It has very feathery, lacy leaves. Very pretty!

Well they saw you comingLaughing. "Green Mist" is a new strain of highly potent marijuana.Razz
(04-27-2013, 12:04 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-26-2013, 07:15 PM)Crazylace Wrote: It's a lovely day, I'm off work now. Smiling K came home with a beautiful Japanese maple called Green Mist. It has very feathery, lacy leaves. Very pretty!

Well they saw you comingLaughing. "Green Mist" is a new strain of highly potent marijuana.Razz

Well, it was grown in Williams, but, no. Cool
Well, heck, Crazyone, I hope you had a very nice birthday!
(04-28-2013, 12:18 PM)TennisMom Wrote: Well, heck, Crazyone, I hope you had a very nice birthday!

I had a very sane birthday. Worked all week and am now enjoying the mellow Sunday and waiting for my frittata brunch. Life is good. Smiling