Thread about nothing
Zipped
[Image: Nothing.jpg]
I didn't get any bad news today.
(04-27-2013, 06:04 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: Zipped

Idiot! WTF? You have no idea what NOTHING is! You wanna see what nothing is? You think we can't fight about nothing? You have another thing coming idiot! Sheesh!
(04-27-2013, 06:37 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Idiot! WTF? You have no idea what NOTHING is! You wanna see what nothing is? You think we can't fight about nothing? You have another thing coming idiot! Sheesh!

And I thought I was being subtle. You know me too well.
(04-27-2013, 06:38 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote:

Big Grin
(04-27-2013, 06:41 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 06:38 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote:

Big Grin
Cool

I totally agree! Nothing? Give me a break. GCG doesn't mean nothing...on no. He has an AGENDA and we can bet on it! Oh sure, he starts with nothing, only to suck us into a circle argument that is bound to get real nasty. Very clever GCC, you reveal yourself to be the instigator we always thought you were.

I think GCG might be a commie. At least a "fellow traveler". I bet the only truck he is qualified to drive has an automatic transmission.

Nothing? Give us a break. Razz
This thread is good for NOTHING!
(04-27-2013, 08:05 PM)HoneyhalfWitch Wrote: This thread is good for NOTHING!

Well!
I beg your pardon.
This is the NOTHING thread. It's all about nothing, and what we don't know about nothing is almost nothing.
I'm looking forward to finding out what nothing is all about. It could even be a Zen thing. Or, the explanation for DANCING WITH THE STARS.

Gotta run...I think I hear the sound of one hand clapping.
(04-27-2013, 08:12 PM)Wonky Wrote: Well!
I beg your pardon.
This is the NOTHING thread. It's all about nothing, and what we don't know about nothing is almost nothing.
I'm looking forward to finding out what nothing is all about. It could even be a Zen thing. Or, the explanation for DANCING WITH THE STARS.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
What is "nothing"?

(04-27-2013, 08:31 PM)Clone Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 08:12 PM)Wonky Wrote: Well!
I beg your pardon.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Another reason why I love you so! You are easy to entertain, you can, in a pinch, drink cheap wine, and you like baseball. The perfect date.
Remember the kiddie movie about the boy who is reading a book in the attic and realizes it is directed at him? He has to say the name of the princess out loud or The Nothing will take over the earth? Imagine a movie where The Nothing would take over Congress unless one of them chooses to be honest and upstanding? HAH!
(04-28-2013, 12:08 PM)TennisMom Wrote: Remember the kiddie movie about the boy who is reading a book in the attic and realizes it is directed at him? He has to say the name of the princess out loud or The Nothing will take over the earth? Imagine a movie where The Nothing would take over Congress unless one of them chooses to be honest and upstanding? HAH!

I'm not fond of Science Fiction, but might watch that one.
As long as we're talking about nothing, here's everything.