Did We Ever Get a Moderator
We already know you're OK with offensiveness.
(05-12-2013, 09:24 AM)PonderThis Wrote: We already know you're OK with offensiveness.

bla bla, ignore the point . I Think you are high on the list of offensive people on this forum. Your constant denigration of so many people in so many walks of life is very offensive.
But it doesn't mean I think you don't have a right to be.
(05-11-2013, 06:55 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Did we, or did people start following the rules a little better and diminish the need for a forum cop? I have not seen a post pulled for a while and there is less nastiness between those of us that still frequent this forum. I don't know what a forum cop would do. Maybe sit around eating donuts. Smiling

Now we did. "Moderator 1" is in da house.
http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...#pid284475

Looks like there is a 2 and 3 also. Reminds me of the movie "silent running"( Huey, Dewey, and Louie ).
(05-31-2013, 07:44 PM)Scar Wrote:
(05-11-2013, 06:55 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Did we, or did people start following the rules a little better and diminish the need for a forum cop? I have not seen a post pulled for a while and there is less nastiness between those of us that still frequent this forum. I don't know what a forum cop would do. Maybe sit around eating donuts. Smiling

Now we did. "Moderator 1" is in da house.
http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...#pid284475

Looks like there is a 2 and 3 also. Reminds me of the movie "silent running"( Huey, Dewey, and Louie ).

Mod 1, Mod 2 & Mod 3 accounts have been there for years.
good news. Moderator 1 leans way left. Woot!
(05-11-2013, 07:04 AM)PonderThis Wrote: People quit posting new and provocative topics, dumbing down the forum to a point MTF graduates could appreciate. To the point nothing new or world changing will probably be discussed, because it's like discussing serious subjects with playground bullies and simplistic minds. Those people have won.

Talk about being a jack ass. People includes you. You can't discuss anything with people who know they have the only opinions that count.

FYI....I quit posting anything because I was being attacked for everything and anything I said by the self righteous, dog pile on every comment trio on this forum.
(05-11-2013, 07:04 AM)PonderThis Wrote: People quit posting new and provocative topics, dumbing down the forum to a point MTF graduates could appreciate. To the point nothing new or world changing will probably be discussed, because it's like discussing serious subjects with playground bullies and simplistic minds. Those people have won.

Maybe I'm not on enough. I don't see anything out of the usual.
(06-11-2013, 08:22 PM)Snowlover Wrote:

Talk about being a jack ass. People includes you. You can't discuss anything with people who know they have the only opinions that count.

FYI....I quit posting anything because I was being attacked for everything and anything I said by the self righteous, dog pile on every comment trio on this forum.

OK, how about, I quit posting new and provocative subjects. Do you like that better?

Perhaps you were one of the self righteous religious/Dunno posters. If that was the case, piffle. Smiling
Post, post, post! (snowlover!) Free the downtrodden!!Big Grin
(06-11-2013, 07:50 PM)Scar Wrote: good news. Moderator 1 leans way left. Woot!

That's because he only has his right shoe on.
Mod's seem to be a lot like Police... they're never around when you really need one. Dry