Site outage - 05/27/2013
All,

The site was down most of the day on 05/27/2013 due to a server hardware failure at our hosting provider. The issue has now been fixed, but if you notice any strange behavior with the site (short of the usual strange human behavior Smiling), please let me know - either in this thread, via PM, or email (admin@roguevalleyforum.com).

Thanks!

-Kam
So far I have been unable to post new topics.

I get this message: Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/newthread.php on this server.

edit: I mean after I posted the Woohoo thread.
(05-28-2013, 05:59 AM)cletus1 Wrote: So far I have been unable to post new topics.

I get this message: Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/newthread.php on this server.

edit: I mean after I posted the Woohoo thread.

Me too
I thought this was a nice touch.....

[Image: 80045754.jpg]
(05-28-2013, 08:54 AM)Valuesize Wrote: I thought this was a nice touch.....

[Image: 80045754.jpg]

This is a test. Well my test worked here. I was able to post this message. I can post here but not in some other threads.
All,

We're currently working with the server host to troubleshoot the "403 Forbidden" errors, which appears to be the content of some messages triggering a false positive in the web server's security module.

Thanks!
Check, check, check. Yup seems fine. Smiling
All,

Our hosting provider has tweaked some of the security rules so hopefully the false positives that are causing the 403 "forbidden" errors should be fixed. If you still get one, please let me know - either via this topic, PM, or email. If you can let me know the approximate date/time you receive the error, that would be extremely helpful.

Thanks!

Kam