Pictures of May 31
Here is one of the pictures I said I would post this was taken when we were across the street from our house, when this one came through our neighborhood it was a EF-1.
This is one of the 5 wrapped ones they were talking about
[Image: photo11.jpg][/URL]

The one that went through El Reno was upgraded to a EF-5
http://www.koco.com/news/oklahomanews/ok...index.html
tree branch in the backyard
[Image: DSCN5097.jpg]
another tree branch
[Image: DSCN5086.jpg]

and yes there was flooding in the backyard also.
(06-04-2013, 11:36 AM)blondemom Wrote: [Image: photo11.jpg]

Architectually, that house has some very odd roof angles.
They put their chimneys in funny places too. Razz

Glad the Big Bad Wolf hasn't blown ALL the houses down BM. Wink
(06-05-2013, 08:08 AM)Valuesize Wrote: They put their chimneys in funny places too. Razz

that chimney your seeing is for the house on the other side. Theirs is on the back of the house, behind that ridge. Our whole neighborhood has some odd shaped houses like that. Ours is the one on the left and it is normal looking I think. Big Grin

So far all I have had to deal with is risk of flooding for the next couple of days.
(06-05-2013, 08:34 AM)blondemom Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 08:08 AM)Valuesize Wrote: They put their chimneys in funny places too. Razz

that chimney your seeing is for the house on the other side. Theirs is on the back of the house, behind that ridge. Our whole neighborhood has some odd shaped houses like that. Ours is the one on the left and it is normal looking I think. Big Grin

So far all I have had to deal with is risk of flooding for the next couple of days.

I was referring to the ones at the curb. Smiling
(06-05-2013, 04:37 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(06-04-2013, 11:36 AM)blondemom Wrote: [Image: photo11.jpg]

Architectually, that house has some very odd roof angles.

I think it had an odd architect. There's no reason those roofs couldn't meet other than someone wanted to create a lot of extra work.
It may be a anti tornado design, keeps the winds from sucking up the shingles by causing chaotic turbulence.
This was taken by my cousin's neighbor in Sulphur, Oklahoma.

[Image: 95facebook9515260493639.jpg]
(06-05-2013, 10:33 PM)Scrapper Wrote: This was taken by my cousin's neighbor in Sulphur, Oklahoma.

[Image: 95facebook9515260493639.jpg]
Was that the EF-5 that came through?

I know when the one that came by us on May 20th I was underground. So I saw nothing.
No... This was one of those that came after the biggy hit Moore.
The one that hit El Reno was a EF-5 also,
The one in the picture is by the airport.

you know we were in the shelter for the little one but we were so jumpy after that big one. I still am. I still haven't slept through the night. Last night the weather radio didn't go off but I still woke up.
(06-05-2013, 10:26 PM)chuck white Wrote: It may be a anti tornado design, keeps the winds from sucking up the shingles by causing chaotic turbulence.
Maybe, but I'm more inclined to think that the architect was trying to be the next Frank Loyd White.