Volunteers needed to search for a naked 19 year old woman
Yes indeed they are: http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northw...cart_river

Excerpt: "Two search and rescue teams set off Monday morning in Gifford Pinchot National Forest, hoping to find a young Vancouver woman who was last seen Sunday walking away from a campsite wearing only a fanny pack.

The 19-year-old told a friend that she was going on some sort of spiritual journey when she set off from the Canyon Creek Campground about 5 p.m. Sunday, said Dave Cox, Skamania County undersheriff. "She was stark naked," he said.

The young woman was supposed to come back that night, but didn't. Cox said the friend reported her missing Monday after midnight. Police did not release their identities.

Cox said the fanny pack contained a small knife, a compass and perhaps some other items. Temperatures dipped to the low 50s overnight, he said.

"I don't know if she took off on a trail or what," he said.

The area, about 60 miles from Portland, is heavily wooded. Cox said the two teams, with about four or five people each, will first search the most likely places where she might be.

The sheriff's office has asked neighboring communities for more search and rescue volunteers."
I'm always on the look out for a naked 19 year old.
(06-10-2013, 08:21 PM)chuck white Wrote: I'm always on the look out for a naked 19 year old.

Any particular gender or species?Razz
(06-10-2013, 08:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-10-2013, 08:21 PM)chuck white Wrote: I'm always on the look out for a naked 19 year old.

Any particular gender or species?Razz

yes
This is strange because later this month one of the cable channels is premiering a show of a man and woman going out on a trek "naked"

Kind of a survival show with an "Adam and Eve"

http://alisonsadventures.com/wp-content/...ss-Kit.pdf
(06-10-2013, 11:56 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Yes indeed they are: http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northw...cart_river

Excerpt: "Two search and rescue teams set off Monday morning in Gifford Pinchot National Forest, hoping to find a young Vancouver woman who was last seen Sunday walking away from a campsite wearing only a fanny pack.

The 19-year-old told a friend that she was going on some sort of spiritual journey when she set off from the Canyon Creek Campground about 5 p.m. Sunday, said Dave Cox, Skamania County undersheriff. "She was stark naked," he said.

The young woman was supposed to come back that night, but didn't. Cox said the friend reported her missing Monday after midnight. Police did not release their identities.

Cox said the fanny pack contained a small knife, a compass and perhaps some other items. Temperatures dipped to the low 50s overnight, he said.

"I don't know if she took off on a trail or what," he said.

The area, about 60 miles from Portland, is heavily wooded. Cox said the two teams, with about four or five people each, will first search the most likely places where she might be.

The sheriff's office has asked neighboring communities for more search and rescue volunteers."

Bet they had more volunteers than they could use! Laughing