Senate panel OKs renewal of timber county funding
Quoting KSWild isn't one place I would look too and that would be like quoting Miner Dave for legal advice.

KSWild has a slant that is definitely leaning to their agenda.

BLM is a toss up.

Again, if all were true, then I would see a healthy boost to economy allow not only the Rogue but other areas like Klamath, Salmon, Scott, etc.

A drive on the roadways will reveal the number of businesses that have closed.

Check the dates on the reports, some were written in mid-90s and just re-edited over time with little changes.
(06-20-2013, 10:34 AM)Prospector Wrote: Quoting KSWild isn't one place I would look too and that would be like quoting Miner Dave for legal advice.

BLM is a toss up.

Again, if all were true, then I would see a healthy boost to economy allow not only the Rogue but other areas like Klamath, Salmon, Scott, etc.

Check the dates on the reports, some were written in mid-90s and just re-edited over time with little changes.

In other words, you don't like the facts, and rather than dispute them with actual facts and figures, you pick at minor things to dismiss them all.

Millions of visitors. Oregon's $2.5 billion outdoor recreation and sporting goods industry. 72% of visitors to the Rogue River coming from out of state, spending money on food, gas, lodging, tours.

A drive on any roadway will reveal closed businesses, because we've had a major economic crisis.
(06-20-2013, 10:43 AM)csrowan Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 10:34 AM)Prospector Wrote: Quoting KSWild isn't one place I would look too and that would be like quoting Miner Dave for legal advice.

BLM is a toss up.

In other words, you don't like the facts, and rather than dispute them with actual facts and figures, you pick at minor things to dismiss them all.

Millions of visitors. Oregon's $2.5 billion outdoor recreation and sporting goods industry. 72% of visitors to the Rogue River coming from out of state, spending money on food, gas, lodging, tours.

A drive on any roadway will reveal closed businesses, because we've had a major economic crisis.

Exactly.
And had he bothered to look at the report I posted, he would see it was done by an independent, well respected economics study firm contracted in 2008, not the BLM or KS Wild and not the 90's.