another headache
Crazylace, I think it's partially air pressure for blondie also. I get headaches when there is a storm coming, as does my DH. I find that drinking enough water during the day staves off the worst of it (also helps with a hangover headache).

I wonder if we should start a medical thread? It can be called 'Aches, Pains and Other Ailments'. Whaddya think? Or would that be boring?
(06-26-2013, 02:36 PM)TennisMom Wrote: Crazylace, I think it's partially air pressure for blondie also. I get headaches when there is a storm coming, as does my DH. I find that drinking enough water during the day staves off the worst of it (also helps with a hangover headache).

I wonder if we should start a medical thread? It can be called 'Aches, Pains and Other Ailments'. Whaddya think? Or would that be boring?

Maybe not boring. I think pathetic came to mind first. Razz Big Grin
(06-26-2013, 05:06 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(06-26-2013, 02:36 PM)TennisMom Wrote: Crazylace, I think it's partially air pressure for blondie also. I get headaches when there is a storm coming, as does my DH. I find that drinking enough water during the day staves off the worst of it (also helps with a hangover headache).

Maybe not boring. I think pathetic came to mind first. Razz Big Grin

Sounds about right.