Can we end TV's ban early......
so we can all stop fighting amongst ourselves and just pick on TV? Laughing
[Image: Pharisee_Crucify_Him.jpg]
At least some of the people fighting now are capable of apologizing. And the number of threads that have stayed on topic is at an all time high!
(06-23-2013, 09:59 PM)Valuesize Wrote: so we can all stop fighting amongst ourselves and just pick on TV? Laughing

Sounds fun to me. I like to jerk his chain about the awful state of his outbuildings, his problem with growing a decent ripe tomato, and his forever combative style here. Don't do me much good: He just fires back, in triplicate. I like him, know him to be a stand-up guy, but hope he will turn down the confrontation meter just a bit.

He can't be all bad. He is a great "dog dad" and that counts!
Much as I like TV, VS, I maintain it's more civil around here since he's been gone. TV, I hope you come back and make it fun again.
(06-23-2013, 10:14 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Much as I like TV, VS, I maintain it's more civil around here since he's been gone. TV, I hope you come back and make it fun again.

Nice thoughts.
I am enjoying harassing him while he is gone. It is not as fun when he responds.Razz

edit: July 1st. That gives me another glorious week of posting threads that TVguy might want to respond to.
Maybe he won't come back.
On another note, did organ lover and larry elope to Oklahoma?
Along with RWB. I think they've all got a compound down there.
(06-24-2013, 11:30 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Along with RWB. I think they've all got a compound down there.

And damn well armed, I'd bet.
Wonky without TV_GUY is like Abbot without Costello, Rowen without Martin, Cheech without Chong, Dean without Jerry, Stan without Ollie.
hitler without mussolini?
(06-25-2013, 02:06 PM)bbqboy Wrote: hitler without mussolini?

Really BBQ? You're just TYING to piss me off. You took it from funny to not so funny.
And it makes me sad because you and Calvin Trillin are from the same city and I'm a huge Trillin fan. Ergo: I should be your fan. (I am actually, when you do music, videos, and other "arty" stuff. Smiling

That is funny as dark humor, think late night TV comedians. Do you you know why I can find that kind of humor funny? It is because I do not have a stick up my ass.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Four more days till evil returns. That is of course assuming he does not punish us more by pouting and staying away another week.Rolling Eyes
(06-26-2013, 04:35 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Four more days till evil returns. That is of course assuming he does not punish us more by pouting and staying away another week.Rolling Eyes

Throw him a surprise party. I'm still maintaining there's been a lot more forum peace 'round here.
And even when it hasn't been peaceful, it's at least been limited to a thread or two and only lasts for a little bit before calming down.
(06-26-2013, 07:48 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I'm still maintaining there's been a lot more forum peace 'round here.

I totally agree with you.
(06-26-2013, 08:14 PM)csrowan Wrote: And even when it hasn't been peaceful, it's at least been limited to a thread or two and only lasts for a little bit before calming down.

I miss TV. I hope he comes back. I think he has well thought out opinions and he isn't always on the left or right.

As for the peacefulness, it takes two (or more) to tango. I hate all the bickering but it is not one sided.