Bumblebee memorial service
Just wondering if Ms. Medina will be following the memorial service for these dead "lifeforms" with a memorial service for the 333,964 babies that wee aborted last year by PP. I'm guessing not.

Quote:Bumblebee memorial scheduled for Sunday at Wilsonville Target
By Elizabeth Case, The Oregonian

Fifty thousand bumblebees will be honored in a memorial this weekend at the Wilsonville Target where a majority of the insects died. State officials directly linked the die-off to trees that had been sprayed with the insecticide Safari.

Rozzell Medina, of Portland, said on the Facebook page that the event will "memorialize these fallen lifeforms and talk about the plight of the bees and their importance to life on Earth."
Bee memorial service. Be there or be square
The world needs more bumblebees though, and the humans seem to be doing just fine.
Hmmmm. Tell that to the aborted babies. I think they might disagree.
It is sad that women, if allowed, will gladly commit murder and then pity an insect. That thinking isn't wired quite right and we can see how bad it is screwing up our country as more women rise to power.
First the bees, and now the birds. Waiting for these people to hold a memorial service for the babies. Should I hold my breath?

Quote:Dozens Gather For Memorial Service For 144 Geese Euthanized By County
July 7, 2013 1:41 PM

DALLAS, N.C. (AP) — Dozens of people have gathered in a Gaston County park for a memorial service for 144 Canadian geese that were euthanized by county workers worried they had become a health hazard.

The service Friday night included 144 fresh-cut daisies and carnations and songs. Several people at the service discussed putting together a rescue group for geese. Several people wished the county had done something different.

The geese lived in Gaston County Park in Dallas for a decade, but county officials said the flock had grown so large that their droppings were a health hazard. So workers gathered up the birds last month and were killed with poison gas.

It wasn’t unusual. In 2012, federal officials issued euthanasia permits for nearly 25,000 Canada geese in 46 states.
Bird memorial service
Is the human population under threat yet?
(06-28-2013, 10:39 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Hmmmm. Tell that to the aborted babies. I think they might disagree.

I'm pretty sure the aborted FETUSES wouldn't understand what you were telling them.
(07-08-2013, 09:21 AM)BeerMe Wrote:
(06-28-2013, 10:39 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Hmmmm. Tell that to the aborted babies. I think they might disagree.

I'm pretty sure the aborted FETUSES wouldn't understand what you were telling them.

My thoughts exactly.
Further, it seems that Scar, by his comment, assumes that all women support abortion.

And, I wonder why we don't hear from these pro life zealots about all of the real babies that are daily suffering from homelessness, abuse, malnutrition, lack of adequate funding for education, etc. etc. etc.

It seems to me that these zealots are really more concerned about fetus's than they are children. Sad

Ah! The aborted babies. That will be raised how?
we need more white women.
Pollinators; when they're gone, so are we.
(07-08-2013, 02:59 PM)Crazylace Wrote: Pollinators; when they're gone, so are we.

I like to think of myself as a 'pollinator'.
(07-08-2013, 05:13 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(07-08-2013, 02:59 PM)Crazylace Wrote: Pollinators; when they're gone, so are we.

I like to think of myself as a 'pollinator'.

No Chuck. See, there's a difference between the wonderful, natural, graceful events of the birds and the bees gliding about in the sunlight pollinating the natural world around us, and:

You drinking shots and beer until almost 2 AM and leaving with some bimbo to hump for a minute or two in the back of a beat up pickup truck.

RazzRazzRazz
he's got an enormous stinger though