Poor Leonard
EDDIE HASKELL:
"Look Sam, if you can make the other guy feel like a goon first, then you don't feel like so much of a goon.".
(07-03-2013, 10:47 AM)Wonky Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 10:22 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 10:14 AM)Willie Krash Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 08:12 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Leonard doesn't watch no stinkin' TV.

(If you want to know, he's moved on to international forums instead, where his views are more mainstream.)

Isn't TeeVee unbanned? I'm too subtle. You're slipping...Wink

I knew that was another possible interpretation. And in this case, I had inside information, and I think it had to do with more than TV. Several people here have addressed the point they don't like confronting the issues Leonard brings up, it makes them feel too uncomfortable with themselves.

And yes, I know I can take things too literally sometimes too. Smiling

I don't know that you take things too literally, we are each endowed with certain unalienable rights, ...
Ah shucks. I was only 22 when I wrote that for old Abe but it sticks in my head.
Okay reset:
That you might be "more literal" than some can be a huge advantage. You've posted about the pipeline issue near you and your personality may be very well suited to lead the other locals in a fight against that thing, if that's what you decide to do.
Thank the gods we are not all cookie cutter types, each a copy of the other. Take TVg for instance. Now, he likes to play with snakes and collects string. Me, I don't get it, but hey, that's just me. Laughing

I hope Leonard returns. My quarrel with Leonard was not that he posted lots and lots of negative things, but that he seldom added his own comments letting us know how he would react, what he might do to combat the issues, and so forth. We all have access to lots of information and just regurgitating it here is of little value unless we are willing to discuss it and give our own views. Or, at least that's my take on it.

But I gotta run. I'm trying to find out where GCG is driving his logging truck so I can get in front of him on my bike, on a hill, and make him shift all the way down. Razz
You have been right all along Ponder. I'm basically a butt head. SleepyEmbarrassed

I actually did haul some logs today. Got a call early and decided to cover it myself.

Hey, Wonk, no need to look for me. Just post the location of where you will be biking and I will happily drive out of route to accommodate you. Even if you are off to the side, I have long arms and can easily open the passenger door while driving. Big GrinCool

FWIW, it is 8 miles between E Evans and 234 on Meadows.
(07-03-2013, 01:39 PM)Big Rock Wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Leonard left because gapper is a big meanie.

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...#pid289167 Post #21.
(07-03-2013, 01:25 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I'd love to hear how I have broken a single forum rule here.

Seems obvious to me. You just said that some people don't have a conscious or a sense of empathy or a sense of understanding.

EVERYONE knows who you are talking about but you think the way you don't quote or don't specify who you are talking about makes what you are doing any different than people who are honest and upfront?

Personally I don't think one single person here lacks a conscious or a sense of empathy. I think saying so about people here is very much against these rules that we are supposed to follow.That's a horrible thing to attribute to anyone. You have said that to me countless times.You have DEFINITELY Stereotype ME GCG Larry and Gapper.

What's the rules on stereotyping?? Oh yeah Don't attack or stereotype.

And a sense of understanding??Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes You mean because we don't all cry over a fishes pain?

What you are saying is that we don't understand how RIGHT you are as if what YOU think is the HOLEY freaking grail of human thought.

I find you denigrating to others and I don't see that you Remain civil: Exercise tact, tolerance, and respect.

I think you often do post rude, snide, mean-spirited, offensive, defamatory, intimidating, or otherwise hateful content.

Personally I don't care. I'm not in agreement with so many rules about what we may or may not say.
But what's good for the goose is good for the Gander, Honk honk.
(07-03-2013, 01:48 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Leonard left because gapper is a big meanie.

That's not what he said.
(07-03-2013, 01:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 01:25 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I'd love to hear how I have broken a single forum rule here.

Seems obvious to me. You just said that some people don't have a conscious or a sense of empathy or a sense of understanding.

EVERYONE knows who you are talking about but you think the way you don't quote or don't specify who you are talking about makes what you are doing any different than people who are honest and upfront?

Personally I don't think one single person here lacks a conscious or a sense of empathy. I think saying so about people here is very much against these rules that we are supposed to follow.That's a horrible thing to attribute to anyone. You have said that to me countless times.You have DEFINITELY Stereotype ME GCG Larry and Gapper.

And a sense of understanding??Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes You mean because we don't all cry over a fishes pain?

What you are saying is that we don't understand how RIGHT you are as if what YOU think is the HOLEY freaking grail of human thought.

I find you denigrating to others and I don't see that you Remain civil: Exercise tact, tolerance, and respect.

I think you often do post rude, snide, mean-spirited, offensive, defamatory, intimidating, or otherwise hateful content.

Personally I don't care. I'm not in agreement with so many rules about what we may or may not say.

You're complaining because using the term "some people" is stereotyping? And you automatically think whatever I say means I'm talking about you? Laughing Laughing Laughing

People that think like this need psychiatric help. Smiling
Conscience

Quote: ]EVERYONE knows who you are talking about but you think the way you don't quote or don't specify who you are talking about makes what you are doing any different than people who are honest and upfront?

And, this part is even more offensive than the obvious rules that he breaks. He might as well say "I think you all are so stupid and naive that you won't notice my attempts at subtly calling you a P.O S."...

I am not stupid. Don't try to play me as such.
(07-03-2013, 01:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 01:48 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Leonard left because gapper is a big meanie.

That's not what he said.

OK, he left because gapper is a big meanie, I was apparently not bothered by that fact and the moderators didn't sanction gapper. Better? Smiling
(07-03-2013, 01:56 PM)PonderThis Wrote:

You're complaining because using the term "some people" is stereotyping? And you automatically think whatever I say means I'm talking about you? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I said You have DEFINITELY Stereotyped ME GCG Larry and Gapper.

I did not say you just did in your previous post. You stereotype anyone in authority like cops or military and any gun owner hunter or even fishermen.

You are the master of stereotyping.BTW I'm not complaining at all. I'm just PROVING that you break the rules on a regular basis.

Kind of like saying that I need psychiatric help. how can you with a straight face deny that comment is not against the rules?

Don't answer. As a favor to the rest I'm done with you.
Too cool.
(07-03-2013, 02:01 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 01:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:

That's not what he said.

OK, he left because gapper is a big meanie, I was apparently not bothered by that fact and the moderators didn't sanction gapper. Better? Smiling

It sounded to me like he was just saying that his exit might somehow help with something although that was not the reason for his leaving.

Besides maybe Gapper was warned. From what I see all it takes is a Micky mouse club of reporters.
I think I proved that when I summoned them for my vacation.
(07-03-2013, 02:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I did not say you just did in your previous post. You stereotype anyone in authority like cops or military and any gun owner hunter or even fishermen.

You are the master of stereotyping.BTW I'm not complaining at all. I'm just PROVING that you break the rules on a regular basis.

Kind of like saying that I need psychiatric help. how can you with a straight face deny that comment is not against the rules?

Bout time.
(07-03-2013, 02:07 PM)Scar Wrote:

Bout time.

Don't bet on it.
I'm thinking they need each other.
(07-03-2013, 03:42 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 01:48 PM)tvguy Wrote: Seems obvious to me. You just said that some people don't have a conscious or a sense of empathy or a sense of understanding.

Bout time.

Don't bet on it.

Maybe YOU need something. I said my piece and ENDED it . Like you keep saying YOU want . And yet you still have to comment that shit??
You want egg in your beer two?
I think you and Scar should have either shut or or weighed in instead of doing a PERFECT Scrappy imitation.Laughing
true.
[Image: Beavis_And_Butthead_Art_by_darthpinhead47.jpg]
(07-03-2013, 03:55 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 01:56 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You're complaining because using the term "some people" is stereotyping? And you automatically think whatever I say means I'm talking about you? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bout time.

Don't bet on it.

Maybe YOU need something. I said my piece and ENDED it . Like you keep saying YOU want . And yet you still have to comment that shit??
I think you and Scar should have either shut or or weighed in instead of doing a PERFECT Scrappy imitation.Laughing

I'm gonna blame it on the heat.
Or you have a burr under your saddle.
Whatever.
it's hot, I'm tired and I am going to quit this thread.
Like, now.
(07-03-2013, 05:27 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 03:55 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 02:03 PM)tvguy Wrote: I said You have DEFINITELY Stereotyped ME GCG Larry and Gapper.

Bout time.

Don't bet on it.

I'm gonna blame it on the heat.
Or you have a burr under your saddle.
Whatever.
it's hot, I'm tired and I am going to quit this thread.
Like, now.

OK and I did the same(quit) so maybe folks could get Back to worrying about Leonard. But no one cared to post about the topic and instead posted about Ponder and I which keeps it alive.. doesn't it?
It's no thing. I can't win for trying but I'll be over it in 11 seconds.