Poor Leonard
(12-10-2013, 07:56 PM)broadzilla Wrote: No, you don't.

Geez louise, I have been nothing but kind to you and staying out of stuff lately.
You just can't let the past go, can you?

Seriously, I see this as a Scar needs a time out situation...don't let him get to you. We all know how he is. He's not worth it.

It's not just Scar. Scar is just one of the fucktards. And... it has more to do with the joke that is the "rules" and the lie that is the "moderation"... and then let's add that some people can weasel their way out of a temp ban early with lies and whining. It's one big clusterfuck of a joke! Rolling Eyes

Isn't this fun?
(12-10-2013, 08:02 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Geez louise, I have been nothing but kind to you and staying out of stuff lately.

Seriously, I see this as a Scar needs a time out situation...don't let him get to you. We all know how he is. He's not worth it.

It's not just Scar. Scar is just one of the fucktards. And... it has more to do with the joke that is the "rules" and the lie that is the "moderation"... and then let's add that some people can weasel their way out of a temp ban early with lies and whining. It's one big clusterfuck of a joke! Rolling Eyes

Isn't this fun?

[Image: Funny+Baby+Crying_2.jpg]
[Image: what-true-christians-are-like-church-sig...717385.jpg]

Isn't this fun?

I don't see any change other than you constantly bitching and sarcastically saying "isn't this fun" and calling whomever "fucktards" as if some giant injustice has been done to poor scrappy.

If if it's that bad then you know where the door is.
Thumbs Up
(12-12-2013, 11:08 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Isn't this fun?

I don't see any change other than you constantly bitching and sarcastically saying "isn't this fun" and calling whomever "fucktards" as if some giant injustice has been done to poor scrappy.

When one apparently has no life, what are they to do????
So sad that some think it's okay to piss and moan and call other people names... but sure can't handle it when they're called the "fucktards" that they are. Oh. Waaaa. Rolling Eyes

Isn't this fun?
(12-12-2013, 12:12 PM)Scrapper Wrote: So sad that some think it's okay to piss and moan and call other people names...

Isn't this fun?

If it's so sad why do you continue?
(12-12-2013, 12:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-12-2013, 12:12 PM)Scrapper Wrote: So sad that some think it's okay to piss and moan and call other people names...

Isn't this fun?

Ohhhh fuck off, looking for a fight guy! Rolling Eyes

Isn't this fun?
(12-12-2013, 12:22 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Isn't this fun?

Isn't this fun?

So you bitch and moan all over the forum like the snot bubbling baby picture scar posted and anyone who comments is looking for a fightLaughingLaughing

I guess you're just too stupid to get it. Sorry 'bout your bad luck.
(12-12-2013, 12:33 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I guess you're just too stupid to get it. Sorry 'bout your bad luck.

Laughing
(12-12-2013, 12:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-12-2013, 12:22 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Isn't this fun?

Isn't this fun?

So you bitch and moan all over the forum like the snot bubbling baby picture scar posted and anyone who comments is looking for a fightLaughingLaughing

I think I posted that.Laughing
It looked like a conservatives kid from the picture..