Medford Police cite 20 for illegal fireworks
SFLiberal... Try answering the questions asked of you!

1. How do you feel about programs that help low income children?

2. And what about programs that provide free or low cost prenatal care to low income mothers?
(07-10-2013, 09:30 AM)Scrapper Wrote: SFLiberal... Try answering the questions asked of you!

1. How do you feel about programs that help low income children?

2. And what about programs that provide free or low cost prenatal care to low income mothers?

And, how about Planned Parenthood and their education and contraception programs, SFLiberal? What are you feelings about them?
(07-10-2013, 08:19 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 03:36 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 03:15 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 01:56 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 09:52 AM)PonderThis Wrote: If only you extended this same idea to women, so they could decide for themselves when or if they're ready to bear and raise children.

What about the baby? Don't they deserve some consideration too?

Sure. How do you feel about programs that help low income children?

And what about programs that provide free or low cost prenatal care to low income mothers?

....and what about infanticide? What do you feel about that?

Ah! Diversion, the old magicians trick. We know you don't support abortion. What we don't know is what you think these children who deserve a chance actually deserve? "Dear President I want to be that one child saved."? How about, "Dear President, If saved I want to have a safe life, free of crack heads and addicts, neglect, abuse and hunger." What's that? I didn't hear you.
Oh, and why do right to lifers focus on late term abortions and lump them into the same category as early term abortions? Even though pro choice folks are nearly always talking about early term when referring to women's choice? What's that? Because it would dilute the message? Diversion again.
(07-10-2013, 09:36 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 01:56 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: What about the baby? Don't they deserve some consideration too?

And what about programs that provide free or low cost prenatal care to low income mothers?

Ah! Diversion, the old magicians trick. We know you don't support abortion. What we don't know is what you think these children who deserve a chance actually deserve? "Dear President I want to be that one child saved."? How about, "Dear President, If saved I want to have a safe life, free of crack heads and addicts, neglect, abuse and hunger." What's that? I didn't hear you.
Oh, and why do right to lifers focus on late term abortions and lump them into the same category as early term abortions? Even though pro choice folks are nearly always talking about early term when referring to women's choice? What's that? Because it would dilute the message? Diversion again.

Thank you, Tia! The part that I highlighted... that is the part that removes all credibility from those who CLAIM to be anti-abortion because it is "killing babies".
(07-09-2013, 01:56 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 09:52 AM)PonderThis Wrote: If only you extended this same idea to women, so they could decide for themselves when or if they're ready to bear and raise children.

What about the baby? Don't they deserve some consideration too?

Hint: It's not a woman doing it.

(07-10-2013, 09:41 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 03:15 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Sure. How do you feel about programs that help low income children?

Thank you, Tia! The part that I highlighted... that is the part that removes all credibility from those who CLAIM to be anti-abortion because it is "killing babies".

Who doing the lumping? Didn't you see the Texas debate where they democrats were up in arms about a proposed abortion ban after 20 weeks? That is the time scientists agree that the babies feel pain. The ban would still include abortions where the mothers health is a risk or where the woman was raped or the victim of incest You would think that would satisfy the dems. But no. The Texas dems want late term abortions with no restrictions. Just last month New York Governor Mario Cuomo unveiled a plan that would allow women to even have late term abortions upon demand. Heck, some liberals have proposed post birth "abortions" on babies up to 2 years old. Not kidding check it out.

Mario's late term abortion plan
Seems there's quite a few questions you're not taking from the audience here, SFL.
(07-10-2013, 11:08 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 09:41 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 03:36 PM)csrowan Wrote: And what about programs that provide free or low cost prenatal care to low income mothers?

Who doing the lumping? Didn't you see the Texas debate where they democrats were up in arms about a proposed abortion ban after 20 weeks? That is the time scientists agree that the babies feel pain. The ban would still include abortions where the mothers health is a risk or where the woman was raped or the victim of incest You would think that would satisfy the dems. But no. The Texas dems want late term abortions with no restrictions. Just last month New York Governor Mario Cuomo unveiled a plan that would allow women to even have late term abortions upon demand. Heck, some liberals have proposed post birth "abortions" on babies up to 2 years old. Not kidding check it out.

Mario's late term abortion plan

So, you admit, you talk about abortions in general, but actually are referring to later term abortions. Got it.
How conveniently silent.
the Scarmon technique.
(07-11-2013, 10:06 PM)bbqboy Wrote: the Scarmon technique.

Perhaps, but is blind and based in ignorance. 3 monkeys style.
Everyone else seems to think they are one and the same, but I perceive a difference in apparent literacy. Either Simon has been purposefully using the English language improperly in anticipation of the time he could add a second user with different sentence structure and grammar, or Simon and Scar are two different people.
(07-11-2013, 11:20 PM)csrowan Wrote: Everyone else seems to think they are one and the same, but I perceive a difference in apparent literacy. Either Simon has been purposefully using the English language improperly in anticipation of the time he could add a second user with different sentence structure and grammar, or Simon and Scar are two different people.

I don't see SF as being Scar or Simon.
I could possibly see Scar and SFLiberal being one and the same, but I sincerely doubt that it's true.
I believe Scar, Simon and SFLiberal are two different people.
Laughing

They could all be disinformation bots.