Who has a birthday today?!?!
Happy Birthday, Cohort!
I have nothing against wishing folks well on the day of their birth.

But really...EVERYBODY has one. And thousands and many thousands of people have them on the same day. 
Makes me wonder how we ever got started observing the day. Maybe back in time when most folks born never made it to one year it was an event to have balloons for. 

Still, no harm no foul. Seems to me the day of some achievement would be more appropriate to celebrate. You know...like the fist orgasm, first black eye, first day in jail... Embarrassed
The fist orgasm?
Your Freudian slips are better than your regular posts.
(11-16-2015, 09:18 AM)bbqboy Wrote: The fist orgasm?  

No Freudian slip, that. A delightful once in a lifetime event. Why not remember it with fondness. But again, cards not required as most have one. Perhaps sympathy cards for those of you who didn't.  Razz
I didn't know you used to live in the Castro. Big Grin
(11-16-2015, 10:30 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I didn't know you used to live in the Castro. Big Grin

You make about as much sense as a boar with tits. 

There is no way you can take my original post and parse it so it lands anywhere near that Castro remark. 
(11-16-2015, 09:32 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(11-16-2015, 09:18 AM)bbqboy Wrote: The fist orgasm?  

No Freudian slip, that. A delightful once in a lifetime event. Why not remember it with fondness. But again, cards not required as most have one. Perhaps sympathy cards for those of you who didn't.  Razz

Thanks for the laugh! Laughing Laughing
(11-16-2015, 03:24 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(11-16-2015, 10:30 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I didn't know you used to live in the Castro. Big Grin

There is no way you can take my original post and parse it so it lands anywhere near that Castro remark. 
Big Grin Big Grin
(11-16-2015, 04:57 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(11-16-2015, 03:24 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Big Grin Big Grin
Not so funny. When you have nothing to say...
Are you always a flaming asshole, or do you have to work at being as big a dick as you are?
(11-16-2015, 08:55 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Are you always a flaming asshole, or do you have to work at being as big a dick as you are?

Ascertaining Funny has always been the job of the targeted.  Big Grin
(11-16-2015, 09:00 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I have nothing against wishing folks well on the day of their birth.

But really...EVERYBODY has one. And thousands and many thousands of people have them on the same day. 
Makes me wonder how we ever got started observing the day. Maybe back in time when most folks born never made it to one year it was an event to have balloons for. 

Still, no harm no foul. Seems to me the day of some achievement would be more appropriate to celebrate. You know...like the fist orgasm, first black eye, first day in jail... Embarrassed

So....what's your point?
(11-16-2015, 10:49 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(11-16-2015, 09:00 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: I have nothing against wishing folks well on the day of their birth.

So....what's your point?

Nothing beyond what I said. Not very important, and only an off-hand remark that ended with an admittedly feeble attempt at lousy humor. 
What? We have become THIS serious here? 
Whatever...Happy Birthday to one and all on the day of your birth. May you live one day longer than you wish. 
No. Only you are pseudo serious and constantly butthurt. Most of the rest of us are here for camaraderie
and interaction.
[Image: scP97ZNqA7-6.png]
(11-17-2015, 09:45 AM)bbqboy Wrote: No. Only you are pseudo serious and constantly butthurt. Most of the rest of us are here for camaraderie
and interaction.

YOU talking about someone else being constantly butthurt is a hoot.
(11-17-2015, 12:58 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 09:45 AM)bbqboy Wrote: No. Only you are pseudo serious and constantly butthurt. Most of the rest of us are here for camaraderie
and interaction.

YOU talking about someone else being constantly butthurt is a hoot.

Yeah. I started that post with "I have nothing against wishing folks well on the day of their birth."  Then went on to make purely personal remarks that were not all that serious given how I ended the post. 

Whatever: BBQ has been through the grinder and maybe that leaves a lasting negative effect. But you (TVg) have been candid in revealing you went through cancer, chemo, etc, and your sense of humor is still intact. Of course the treatments didn't do squat in making you any smarter, but hey, we can only hope.  Razz

Cheer up Barbie: Maybe for Christmas you will get laid.  Razz That's REAL camaraderie and interaction! 
I hope I don't get that for Christmas. 
(11-17-2015, 05:25 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I hope I don't get that for Christmas. 
You won't.
When she said "not until you loose 20 pounds" she was SERIOUS! 
(11-17-2015, 05:55 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 05:25 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I hope I don't get that for Christmas. 
You won't.
When she said "not until you loose 20 pounds" she was SERIOUS! 
I know. I am eating everything I see, pies, cake, deep fried twinkies. I want something different this year.