Funny or Frightening - a Petition to Ban the Bill of Rights.
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/07/64289-un...of-rights/

Author Mark Dice has released a disturbing video, in which he successfully encourages a group of (very low-information) people to sign a petition calling for the repeal of the Bill of Rights. Funny – or frightening?
They're not kidding when they call it unbelievable. I don't believe it.

Actors? Minuscule percentage of total people asked? Super-liberal area during spring break?
(07-09-2013, 11:12 PM)csrowan Wrote: They're not kidding when they call it unbelievable. I don't believe it.

Actors? Minuscule percentage of total people asked? Super-liberal area during spring break?

I'd take away their salt, too.
Low information voters are the bread and butter of the democrat party. Maybe this explains the dumbing down of students in our educational system. Lees emphasis on US History and more on social activism.

Here's another example asking college students about what the 4th of July represents.

College Students discuss Independence Day
I wonder what the bread and butter of Fox News is then.
Man I hate that are you smarter than a fifth grader show. The adults get their hat handed to them.
(07-10-2013, 08:16 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Low information voters are the bread and butter of the democrat party. Maybe this explains the dumbing down of students in our educational system. Lees emphasis on US History and more on social activism.

Here's another example asking college students about what the 4th of July represents.

College Students discuss Independence Day

And low IQ, inbred, racist rednecks are the bread and butter of the Repubs. I wish people would stop voting the letter of the candidate and actually find out what they stand for.
No candidate can win without having more of the fools on their side. Smiling