Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Crash Rescue
(07-26-2013, 01:27 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 01:25 PM)Scar Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 12:38 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 12:36 PM)csrowan Wrote: Well, his father is a European Jew.

There was a time in this nation when one drop of black blood made you black. In this case, a jew and a puerto rican? OMG.
Look, there's juan now.
[Image: juan-epstein.jpg]

OH my God, That looks just like me in the seventies.

Skip to 6:48
I have no clue how much truth there is to this. But since the idea of the whole thing having been staged was brought up... I'm just posting it.

Quote:More Evidence To Suggest Zimmerman Car Crash Rescue Was Staged Emerges

We have all been a little suspicious about the convenience of George Zimmerman rescuing a family involved in a Florida car crash just days after his acquittal of the second degree murder of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin. Now, new and suspicious details have emerged surrounding those involved in the crash, including the officer on the scene, Patrick Redher.

According to FreakOut Nation, Redher was a vocal pro- Zimmerman voice on Facebook, but that Facebook account has now conveniently disappeared. Further, according to Newsball, Officer Redher had contact with Zimmerman prior to his showing up at the scene of the accident. Redher’s phone records back this claim up, lending more credibility to the school of thought that, with a lot of help, Zimmerman has made himself look like some kind of good samaritan here, when he really is a conniving, sneaky, underhanded man with a Hero complex and inability to accept the fact that he is not an officer of the law.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/07/26/...as-staged/
[Image: 2eqe9go.jpg]
(07-26-2013, 04:25 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I have no clue how much truth there is to this. But since the idea of the whole thing having been staged was brought up... I'm just posting it.

Quote:More Evidence To Suggest Zimmerman Car Crash Rescue Was Staged Emerges

We have all been a little suspicious about the convenience of George Zimmerman rescuing a family involved in a Florida car crash just days after his acquittal of the second degree murder of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin. Now, new and suspicious details have emerged surrounding those involved in the crash, including the officer on the scene, Patrick Redher.

According to FreakOut Nation, Redher was a vocal pro- Zimmerman voice on Facebook, but that Facebook account has now conveniently disappeared. Further, according to Newsball, Officer Redher had contact with Zimmerman prior to his showing up at the scene of the accident. Redher’s phone records back this claim up, lending more credibility to the school of thought that, with a lot of help, Zimmerman has made himself look like some kind of good samaritan here, when he really is a conniving, sneaky, underhanded man with a Hero complex and inability to accept the fact that he is not an officer of the law.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/07/26/...as-staged/

That is what I get from the guy in watching and listening to him the little that I have.
(07-29-2013, 04:37 AM)Scar Wrote: [Image: 2eqe9go.jpg]

Big GrinBig GrinLaughing
(07-29-2013, 04:39 PM)Willie Krash Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 04:37 AM)Scar Wrote: [Image: 2eqe9go.jpg]

Big GrinBig GrinLaughing

That was a LOL! Smiling