Justice For Trayvon
http://m.washingtonpost.com/local/adams-...story.html

A Bethesda man was beaten and robbed early Saturday morning in Adams Morgan by three men who yelled, “This is for Trayvon Martin,” before attacking him, police said.

The incident is being investigated as a hate crime and robbery, according to D.C. police spokesman Araz Alali.

Three black men approached an adult white male from behind while he was walking in the 1700 block of Euclid Street NW at 1:26 a.m. Saturday, police said.

Two of the men threw the victim to the ground and kicked him, Alali said. The three perpetrators then took the victim’s iPhone and wallet and fled.

yeah, that'll show them crazy ass saltines a lessonRolling Eyes
And when this revenge happens you have to give some credit to Sharpton , Obama, Eric Holder and all the white folk who helped make something racist when there was zero evidence of any racism.
Idiots. They're not doing their cause any good.
Just a couple of morons. Rolling Eyes They'll get their day in court.
[Image: j8ckfd.jpg]
(07-29-2013, 04:35 AM)Scar Wrote: [Image: j8ckfd.jpg]

Baloney.
Show me where the media has egged these idiots on.
(07-29-2013, 07:51 AM)gapper Wrote:

Baloney.

We can start with NBC editing the 911 call.Smiling
(07-29-2013, 04:58 PM)Scar Wrote:

Baloney.

And how is that agreeing with and egging on roving bands beating up random people?
(07-29-2013, 05:04 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 04:58 PM)Scar Wrote:

Baloney.

And how is that agreeing with and egging on roving bands beating up random people?

Well it did reinforce or stimulate the notion that this was a racial incident. IMO so did Obama. He should have kept his mouth shut.
I think the media with their editorialized news is very much responsible for making people , mostly blacks think Zimmerman ONLY followed Martin because he was black.
There is Zero evidence of that and this idiot Eric Holder by wanting to pursue the matter only did more to stir up trouble.
That's not what Scar's image says. The image says that mobs of blacks are beating up random whites and hispanics. AND it says that the media agrees with these "mobs" and continues to egg on the "mobs".
Well I was responding to Gapper when he said...Show me where the media has egged these idiots on.

And when the media puts out false info that makes it look like Zimmerman was a racist then yes I believe that will egg on idiots like these.
[Image: 30wazqw.jpg]