Can't Post on...
I can't post to "Kid Free Zones - Yes Please." I get this message....

HTTP 403 Forbidden

Sorry, but access to the requested URL is denied.

This could be due to a file permission issue on the server or your host may have been restricted due to spam issues. If you are a legitimate site user and this error continues to persist, please email our support team.

We apologize for any inconvenience this error has caused.
We know what you're going to say, and we don't like it.

(The real reason is there's some word or word combination in your post that's triggering the software of the hosting site to reject your post. If you save the url at the time of the rejection and forward that to Kam he'll then tell you the same thing. Laughing )
It worked in a PM to you....
Vegas must be a slang term for butt sex or somethin'. Smiling
I'll try removing words one by one. Confused

I remember being surprised when my whole family waltzed in our first Oregon and were told the kids weren't allowed. Surprised Laughing Las Vegas didn't seem to mind...

WTH? C a s i n o ! I can't write C a s i n o ?
I just tried it one by one. It's the word starting with "C" that means gambling house. Laughing

(maybe you already figured that out, since you left it out of your example).
(06-25-2013, 08:56 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I just tried it one by one. It's the word starting with "C" that means gambling house. Laughing

Beat you to it! Laughing
I wonder how they know it's OK to say something to me by PM, but its corrupting to the morals of the forum if it gets out any wider than that?
(06-25-2013, 09:01 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I wonder how they know it's OK to say something to me by PM, but its corrupting to the morals of the forum if it gets out any wider than that?

Lets ask the great and powerful Wizard of Oz. What say you KGasso? Big Grin Or the mysterious Mod 1? Razz
I'm assuming its an anti-spam reason. Haven't gotten them for a while, but I remember getting spam emails for online c@sinos every day. I presume there are spambots that'll plug them on forums.
So, it forbids you if you type c a s i n o? Oh, I see. It does it here too.
Looks like the security/anti-spam software at our host is being a little too sensitive. I'll get in touch with them tomorrow morning to see if we can get it fixed.

Thanks!

-Kam
(06-25-2013, 08:18 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I can't post to "Kid Free Zones - Yes Please." I get this message....

HTTP 403 Forbidden

This could be due to a file permission issue on the server or your host may have been restricted due to spam issues. If you are a legitimate site user and this error continues to persist, please email our support team.

I'm getting this message this morning when trying to start a new thread.
(06-29-2013, 09:11 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 08:18 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I can't post to "Kid Free Zones - Yes Please." I get this message....

HTTP 403 Forbidden

Maybe it's the words in your thread?
(06-29-2013, 09:14 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 09:11 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

HTTP 403 Forbidden

Maybe it's the words in your thread?

What? Like: s ex, s exual, V iagra, e rectile... what's wrong with those words? Razz Big Grin Laughing Seriously though... those words are in the post. Ninja

Okie Dokie... Got that figured out! Laughing Laughing Laughing