Photo Size
If I scale my Chrome down to 67%... which makes the print WAY too small for my old eyeballs to see... then I can actually view the entire photo and access the reply/report buttons.

[Image: zvdg.png]

I would have to go into my settings and switch to 67% every time???? Pffftt!
(07-30-2013, 10:39 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 10:35 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 10:21 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 10:17 AM)Scrapper Wrote: If Scarmon posts a photo that is too large... this is what I get:

It's tinypic

Laughing

So its a site meant to enlarge small photos? Good one Scar! Laughing

It's just free image hosting... perhaps he could try Image shack?????

I didn't mean to imply it was Tinypics fault .Earlier in the thread I explained how scar purposely chooses the large image to post here.
Not so sure about that. If you don't specify, tinypic uploads the image at actual size. If he were purposefully choosing, he would need to make a deliberate choice to not change the default every time he uploads. I know the only time I ever think about changing the size when I upload is when I do it for the other forum I belong to that places a size limit on photo dimensions.
(07-30-2013, 10:51 AM)csrowan Wrote: Not so sure about that. If you don't specify, tinypic uploads the image at actual size. If he were purposefully choosing, he would need to make a deliberate choice to not change the default every time he uploads. I know the only time I ever think about changing the size when I upload is when I do it for the other forum I belong to that places a size limit on photo dimensions.

This is the page you get. You have the option to choose one all of these options. If you don't it stays on default you get a huge photo if it was huge in the first place.

It takes a split second to choose a size for this forum. Scar isn't ignorant he knows how to choose a proper size and decides not too.

[Image: 34fikw8.jpg]
(07-30-2013, 11:01 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 10:51 AM)csrowan Wrote: Not so sure about that. If you don't specify, tinypic uploads the image at actual size. If he were purposefully choosing, he would need to make a deliberate choice to not change the default every time he uploads. I know the only time I ever think about changing the size when I upload is when I do it for the other forum I belong to that places a size limit on photo dimensions.

This is the page you get. You have the option to choose one all of these options. If you don't it stays on default you get a huge photo if it was huge in the first place.

It takes a split second to choose a size for this forum. Scar isn't ignorant he knows how to choose a proper size and decides not too.

---image snipped---

I agree!
Perhaps he now chooses to leave them large out of spite, but before it was brought to his attention, I assume he just didn't bother because the forum took care of resizing as far as he was concerned.
(07-30-2013, 11:17 AM)csrowan Wrote: Perhaps he now chooses to leave them large out of spite,

Perhaps ??Razz When asked to make them smaller he posted HUGE picture of a horses assLaughing PerhapsRolling Eyes
Weird...his pics get scaled down on my computer. If they are too big...I scroll, not real difficult to do. I have to do that when someone posts a bunch of pics in their reply box. (see RE: Cute Things NOT Found on Facebook post 101)
Then there is this case...where both of the pics scaled down to about the same size, both requiring the heavy task of scrolling to get the the next post:

[Image: scar.png]
[Image: scrapp.png]

Pot - kettle???
(07-30-2013, 11:52 AM)broadzilla Wrote: Weird...his pics get scaled down on my computer. If they are too big...I scroll, not real difficult to do. I have to do that when someone posts a bunch of pics in their reply box. (see RE: Cute Things NOT Found on Facebook post 101)

Well, duh! If scrolling over was an option it wouldn't be a big friggin deal, would it?!?! Rolling Eyes As I showed with my screen pics... It's not that simple!
(07-30-2013, 11:57 AM)broadzilla Wrote: Then there is this case...where both of the pics scaled down to about the same size, both requiring the heavy task of scrolling to get the the next post:

Pot - kettle???

No! Smart a$$! Follow along here... HIS photos DON'T resize or give the option to resize. EVERYONE else's photos DO.
(07-30-2013, 12:04 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 11:57 AM)broadzilla Wrote: Then there is this case...where both of the pics scaled down to about the same size, both requiring the heavy task of scrolling to get the the next post:

Pot - kettle???

No! Smart a$$! Follow along here... HIS photos DON'T resize or give the option to resize. EVERYONE else's photos DO.

They do for me...maybe it's your computer?

(Do you have to resort to name calling?)
maybe scar is one of BZ's multiple personalities?
(07-30-2013, 12:02 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 11:52 AM)broadzilla Wrote: Weird...his pics get scaled down on my computer. If they are too big...I scroll, not real difficult to do. I have to do that when someone posts a bunch of pics in their reply box. (see RE: Cute Things NOT Found on Facebook post 101)

Well, duh! If scrolling over was an option it wouldn't be a big friggin deal, would it?!?! Rolling Eyes As I showed with my screen pics... It's not that simple!

It is on my computer.Smiling
(07-30-2013, 12:05 PM)bbqboy Wrote: maybe scar is one of BZ's multiple personalities?

Ha ha ha...Neutral
(07-30-2013, 12:05 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 11:57 AM)broadzilla Wrote: Pot - kettle???

You were being a smart a$$. As you always are where I am concerned.
(07-30-2013, 12:06 PM)broadzilla Wrote:

Well... whoop-de-friggin-do! Rolling Eyes
(07-30-2013, 12:08 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Why should someone have to change something that is only a problem for one person?

Have someone look at your computer and find out why it's not scaling down.

...and try to calm down.
(07-30-2013, 12:07 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 12:05 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 11:57 AM)broadzilla Wrote: Pot - kettle???

You were being a smart a$$. As you always are where I am concerned.
No, I was showing examples of what happens on my computer in the same situation with your pictures as well. All of them that are HUGE scale down...whether they are yours or his.

So the problem is not the pictures, it is your computer.
(07-30-2013, 12:10 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 12:08 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Why should someone have to change something that is only a problem for one person?

Have someone look at your computer and find out why it's not scaling down.

...and try to calm down.

[Image: read..png]