12 armed agents sieze and destroy baby deer
(08-03-2013, 07:11 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 07:00 PM)Scar Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 06:42 PM)Willie Krash Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 05:39 PM)Scar Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 05:30 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: I hope and believe that most people are decent. Like we have discussed that a few rotten people in police forces doesn't make them all bad. Citizen should also be given that courtesy. In the video the spokesperson seemed defensive.
12 armed agents seems an over reaction even if these people are a crazy. They seemed normal to me.
Guns and raids should be used only if there is a threat assessment that is real. We can still talk to people, we can still ask questions. W/o knowing the whole story and we never will it seems over the top. There always is a story.

According to Stepp (secretary of Wisconsin DNR), the DNR had requested voluntary cooperation from the shelter and when that didn’t occur they came to take action.

Thanks Scar, could you provide a link?
I have not read that and regardless the sheriff should have rolled out and did a face to face. The deer was not checked for disease, it could not be a matter of money I'd think, all things considered.
Unfortunatley I will no longer provide links as my posts get deleted even if I do. Overuse of the report button I guess.
It's a waste of time and money to send anyone out for a for a face to face when some one clearly is breaking the the law and refuses to comply.
How do they check for CWD? Spinal fluid?

I thought you decided your sheer awesomeness precluded anyone from paying attention or being offended/amused by your diatribes.

You been thinking bout me. How sweet.

Edit: i hope you are stable these days and that you are able to carry any joy you have now into the holidays. Nothing is as great as sharing gifts and meals with your family during the holidays. Smiling
I only think about you when you intrude on this forum with your smugness and lack of humor.
Even OL has one. You could be Royal gold's brother.
(08-03-2013, 08:30 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I only think about you when you intrude on this forum with your smugness and lack of humor.
Even OL has one. You could be Royal gold's brother.

Cool. I would hate to think that you were reflecting on people you do not care for when you are spending valuable time with the wife and kids. This forum or any forum should not rob from family time with the wife and kids in any way. Good for you.:-)
Scar, CWD is not an issue. Very rare and just an excuse. To me it is a bigger story. People high up in the gov't food chain make very good money. I have to ask what were they thinking? They have a huge PR problem, they look bad, they over reacted. They screwed it up. Acting like a full blow police state isn't a smart idea. Also they have been down this road once before with Charlotte the deer.
It is odd to me that a conservative justifies incompetence. Really even if it isn't, they have a problem, it was not necessary.

https://www.facebook.com/WIDNR
(08-03-2013, 09:47 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Scar, CWD is not an issue. Very rare and just an excuse. To me it is a bigger story. People high up in the gov't food chain make very good money. I have to ask what were they thinking? They have a huge PR problem, they look bad, they over reacted. They screwed it up. Acting like a full blow police state isn't a smart idea. Also they have been down this road once before with Charlotte the deer.
It is odd to me that a conservative justifies incompetence. Really even if it isn't, they have a problem, it was not necessary.

https://www.facebook.com/WIDNR

Laughing really? Laughing
(08-03-2013, 07:07 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 07:00 PM)Scar Wrote: Unfortunatley I will no longer provide links as my posts get deleted even if I do.

I demand my rights to post nonsense.

No sh*t. Blink