Humorous Bumper sticker
I saw a bumper sticker which said: "If You Love Your Freedom, Thank A Vet", and my first thought was: Just what does my dogs' doctor have to do with my freedom?
(10-14-2013, 08:14 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Asking if I had sex with my mother isn't trolling?

No . It's responding to an asshat who felt the need to ask if I finished high school in what was nothing but a troll post.

You do that and get a reaction and claim my reaction was trolling? Just how stupid do you think people are.
(10-14-2013, 08:46 PM)jan Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 08:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 07:52 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Nothing like the least educated member of the forum telling us all what discussion consists of, or anything else for that matter. Ninja

Who is "us all"? Is there another fat little dirty guy with mental issues living with you? Laughing Poor baby, isn't scar reacting to your trolling? Do you really think constantly saying I'm uneducated and now the least educated member of the forum is going to rile me.
Or that anyone buys that BS?

I dunt by it. I tink yors vury smart no mater hows much scoolin yu gat. Eyebrows

Big Grin
(10-14-2013, 07:52 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Nothing like the least educated member of the forum telling us all what discussion consists of, or anything else for that matter. Ninja

Who is "us all"? Is there another fat little dirty guy with mental issues living with you? Laughing Poor baby, isn't scar reacting to your trolling? Do you really think constantly saying I'm uneducated and now the least educated member of the forum is going to rile me.

I know of very few truly intelligent people that spend much time discussing, (or even pondering), the lack of intelligence in others.
(10-15-2013, 07:39 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote:

I know of very few truly intelligent people that spend much time discussing, (or even pondering), the lack of intelligence in others.

Excuse me while I retire to my reading room.

[Image: Amish_Outhouse.jpg]
(10-15-2013, 07:46 PM)Prospector Wrote:

You put a lot of work in to those stairsLaughing
(10-15-2013, 07:47 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Worked hard to plum them.
(10-15-2013, 07:50 PM)Prospector Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 08:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: Who is "us all"? Is there another fat little dirty guy with mental issues living with you? Laughing Poor baby, isn't scar reacting to your trolling? Do you really think constantly saying I'm uneducated and now the least educated member of the forum is going to rile me.

Worked hard to plum them.

It showsRazz

BwaHaHaHa!!! OMGoodness... PRICELESS! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I don't know if it falls under the classification of "humorous", but I like it.

"What you allow is what will continue"
Peeking out from behind curtain... Peering around in all directions... Wanting to say I thought the bumper stickers were funny.

So, what, do we need to start a mudslinging thread? Yeah, maybe that will be the place where we can happily insult each other with no fear of reprisals or moderation. Rolling EyesHappy

Here's a bumper sticker I liked: "One Nation, Undereducated". Sleepy
[Image: 148hdgk.jpg]
Is that Sarah's truck?
[Image: mullfoto12-05-13.jpg]
[Image: 77d280ced445d117d77fd436e0093b1d_xlarge.jpeg]
[Image: angel.jpg]