Humorous Bumper sticker
(08-07-2013, 01:07 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 01:03 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 12:53 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 12:37 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 12:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Doesn't it say something like that in every section anyway?

Not in the debate section.

I don't even know what the "debate section" isLaughing So you didn't post a bumper sticker because you thought it was or would start an Argument, debate or a political discussion?
I doubt you would have been punished to harshlySmiling

It's not about punishment, it's about respect for others, including the site owner who made the rules and those of our fellow posters who prefer to avoid threads meant to cause debate.

When someone makes a thread obviously pointed at the rift between left and right and makes a conscious decision to put it in the lounge, that's a problem. Heck, even our Facebook thread was posted in Politics.

Yeah boy Rowan, HUGE PROBLEM LaughingLaughing Thank God we have you to point these things outRazz
Where the hell is Value size with that picture when we need it.Razz

[Image: 2aiplvr.jpg]

For someone who posts a whole lot on the side of the people who enforce rules and on the importance of following rules or facing the consequences, you seem to place no value on following rules that aren't strictly enforced as long as you personally get to benefit from the lack of enforcement.
(08-07-2013, 01:20 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 12:37 PM)csrowan Wrote: Not in the debate section.

I don't even know what the "debate section" isLaughing So you didn't post a bumper sticker because you thought it was or would start an Argument, debate or a political discussion?

It's not about punishment, it's about respect for others, including the site owner who made the rules and those of our fellow posters who prefer to avoid threads meant to cause debate.

When someone makes a thread obviously pointed at the rift between left and right and makes a conscious decision to put it in the lounge, that's a problem. Heck, even our Facebook thread was posted in Politics.

Yeah boy Rowan, HUGE PROBLEM LaughingLaughing Thank God we have you to point these things outRazz

[Image: 2aiplvr.jpg]

For someone who posts a whole lot on the side of the people who enforce rules and on the importance of following rules or facing the consequences, you seem to place no value on following rules that aren't strictly enforced as long as you personally get to benefit from the lack of enforcement.

I just don't sweat the small stuff.
Just havin fun,

(08-07-2013, 11:54 AM)csrowan Wrote: Somehow, I don't think this thread belongs in the lounge.

(08-07-2013, 12:51 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: It's, it's funny or unfunny bumper stickers. I thought we were havin fun..

Sorry, no fun allowed.
(08-07-2013, 12:37 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 12:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Doesn't it say something like that in every section anyway?

Not in the debate section.

No one said it was a "HUGE PROBLEM". Your hyperbole and attempted drama is the joke. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
I ignored it because by it's political nature it breaks the rules, as Rowan pointed out.
I reported it as breaking the rules this morning, but that didn't make it go away.
If there are to be rules, they should be followed. If not, then what's the point of having them? (we've been down this road before haven't we??)
This place is becoming less and less appealing by the day. A person can find dumb assed shallow bs following most any news article these days.
Why waste their time here?
Gosh I don't know,
A place to for personal chatter, sharing photos, telling jokes, and playing games.
Personal chatter? Telling jokes.

" Argument, debate, and political discussion are not allowed in this section of the site and will be removed."

Perhaps the thread will be removed. If not what does this mean? I think most posting are having fun.
(08-07-2013, 04:41 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Gosh I don't know,
A place to for personal chatter, sharing photos, telling jokes, and playing games.

" Argument, debate, and political discussion are not allowed in this section of the site and will be removed."

Perhaps the thread will be removed. If not what does this mean? I think most posting are having fun.

Breaking rules is breaking rules. The OP posted the stupid bumper sticker to make a political satatement. IE. "Political Discussion", once someone responds to it.

Do you excuse your kids for breaking rules if they are just "having fun"?
Is it OK to call someone a derogatory name if you are just "having fun"?
Is it OK to bully others, if you are just "having fun?".
Well I did not post it to start an argument, debate, or a "cat fight!"

If the MODs find it inappropriate, I bow to their decision and give an apology.

I thought it was humorous based on the fact I see the original bumper sticker everyday, you know the one, "COEXISTS"

Wow, for some who make an issue about rules about "inflaming, hidden or veil comments" I find your hypocritical comments to be humorous.

Lighten up will ya!

Have a nice evening, try to get some fresh air, if possible.
(08-07-2013, 05:41 PM)Prospector Wrote: Well I did not post it to start an argument, debate, or a "cat fight!"

If the MODs find it inappropriate, I bow to their decision and give an apology.

I thought it was humorous based on the fact I see the original bumper sticker everyday, you know the one, "COEXISTS"

Wow, for some who make an issue about rules about "inflaming, hidden or veil comments" I find your hypocritical comments to be humorous.

Lighten up will ya!

Have a nice evening, try to get some fresh air, if possible.
And I find many of your comments disgusting.
So?
Now THAT'S funny!
(08-07-2013, 04:55 PM)gapper Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 04:41 PM)Willie Krash Wrote: Gosh I don't know,

Breaking rules is breaking rules. The OP posted the stupid bumper sticker to make a political satatement. IE. "Political Discussion", once someone responds to it.

Do you excuse your kids for breaking rules if they are just "having fun"?
Is it OK to call someone a derogatory name if you are just "having fun"?
Is it OK to bully others, if you are just "having fun?".

How's that go...
People who live in glass houses.....?

Enuf said

Heading to coast, try to have some fun....
Gapper,You reported this thread?? Seriously?

OH Now I see. Gapper has a problem with Prospector, That's what this is REALLY about.

It's a bumper sticker for crying out loud and I am the one creating Drama??Rolling Eyes I'm not even sure it's political.

Sorry Gapper but it's you and sheriff rowan making something out of nothing and like it was already said, you guys need to lighten up.
(08-07-2013, 05:41 PM)Prospector Wrote: I thought it was humorous based on the fact I see the original bumper sticker everyday, you know the one, "COEXISTS"

No I don't know the one, is this it? [Image: coexist.jpg]
(08-07-2013, 07:04 PM)tvguy Wrote: Gapper,You reported this thread?? Seriously?

OH Now I see. Gapper has a problem with Prospector, That's what this is REALLY about.

It's a bumper sticker for crying out loud and I am the one creating Drama??Rolling Eyes I'm not even sure it's political.

Sorry Gapper but it's you and sheriff rowan making something out of nothing and like it was already said, you guys need to lighten up.

I'm going to follow the rules as asked and ignore your bullshit.
I do have to say though, it's kind of cute you using Scrapper's eye rolling smiley.
You two are at about the same mentality, so it makes sense.
(08-07-2013, 07:13 PM)gapper Wrote:

I do have to say though, it's kind of cute you using Scrapper's eye rolling smiley.

Follow the rules.Laughing
(08-07-2013, 07:37 PM)charger Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 07:13 PM)gapper Wrote:

Follow the rules.Laughing

No sh*t. Blink
The rules:lol .. eat my shorts you two whining bitches
You and the sheriff are cry babies... rules WAAAAA BOOO HOOO big bad people bwaking da rules... OH the horror of it allLaughing

REEEEEE port time???????

It's a Freaking BUMPER STICKER
had a few beers? Big Grin
(08-07-2013, 10:24 PM)bbqboy Wrote: had a few beers? Big Grin

Not tonightBig Grin