Medford in the news
Gee, " business as usual". Can I get a clarification on that?
(08-12-2013, 08:50 PM)Prospector Wrote: Gee, " business as usual". Can I get a clarification on that?

Thanks for not quoting whatever it is you are talking about. I had to click on page two, then scroll to the bottom and I still don't know what you are talking about.
(08-13-2013, 01:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-12-2013, 08:50 PM)Prospector Wrote: Gee, " business as usual". Can I get a clarification on that?

Thanks for not quoting whatever it is you are talking about. I had to click on page two, then scroll to the bottom and I still don't know what you are talking about.

Paragraph two of the Troon letter. I don't know if it could be "Quoted".
(08-13-2013, 01:24 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 01:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Paragraph two of the Troon letter. I don't know if it could be "Quoted".

Yeah not easily,OK I see, Sorry prospector, My bad. Smiling

What do you think it means? Growing grapes? Making wine? I don't knooooow......Laughing
(08-13-2013, 01:47 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

What do you think it means? Growing grapes? Making wine? I don't knooooow......Laughing

I've met Chris a few times, having spent many a holiday at his wonderful property. He seems like a great guy and certainly successful. We don't know EXACTLY what happened or why it happened, but I assume he regrets his indiscretions.Big Grin

It's probably a good idea to officially step back and lay low until whatever happens, happens. I doubt anyone that buys his wines would would stop because of this, I won't. I hope this whole ordeal "blows" over quickly so he can get back to "business as usual." Big Grin
(08-13-2013, 04:26 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 01:47 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

I've met Chris a few times, having spent many a holiday at his wonderful property. He seems like a great guy and certainly successful. We don't know EXACTLY what happened or why it happened, but I assume he regrets his indiscretions.Big Grin

It's probably a good idea to officially step back and lay low until whatever happens, happens. I doubt anyone that buys his wines would would stop because of this, I won't. I hope this whole ordeal "blows" over quickly so he can get back to "business as usual." Big Grin
Yeah, I assumed all of the above. I mean people make bad choices. And yes, we regret them.
It all a misunderstanding. He was bit by a snake before boarding the plane. She was administering first aid by sucking the venom out.