For Scar
[Image: puppet-world.jpg]
Can I post here or is this only for posts directed at me?
(08-20-2013, 05:56 PM)Scar Wrote: Can I post here or is this only for posts directed at me?

You may not post here.
(08-20-2013, 05:56 PM)Scar Wrote: Can I post here or is this only for posts directed at me?

It's an observation, and yes I did post a similar photo for Hammy. He is your superior, but you are well along in your apprenticeship. Big Grin

It's a public forum, post away.
(08-20-2013, 05:52 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: puppet-world.jpg]

Love the pic and it's perfect for him.
WTF happened to my personal thread? Sad
(09-05-2013, 08:23 AM)Scar Wrote: WTF happened to my personal thread? Sad

Some people can't take a joke?
you mean grifted
Scar, I cant help but notice that you have growing admiration for Vladimir Putin.

Your disdain for Obama seems to have turned you into a Putin groupie. I also came across this little tidbit from an article on the American United web site and remembered your agreement with Putin's anti gay agenda. I am sure that's part of the reason you like Vlad.

"A faction within the Religious Right has put aside its historical distrust of the former 'evil empire' to lavish praise on Russia's efforts to curtail the gay rights movement."

I'm not sure all your reasons for admiring Putin are honorable but I'll let that be. Laughing

Have a great day and enjoy.

From Russia with love

[Image: imagesizer?file=steve-benen0C13CC75-FE06...&width=380]
(09-10-2013, 07:00 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Scar, I cant help but notice that you have growing admiration for Vladimir Putin.

Your disdain for Obama seems to have turned you into a Putin groupie. I also came across this little tidbit from an article on the American United web site and remembered your agreement with Putin's anti gay agenda. I am sure that's part of the reason you like Vlad.

"A faction within the Religious Right has put aside its historical distrust of the former 'evil empire' to lavish praise on Russia's efforts to curtail the gay rights movement."

I'm not sure all your reasons for admiring Putin are honorable but I'll let that be. Laughing

From Russia with love

Evidently Obama knows Putin is the better man also. His patheic blubbering speech on Syria last night was essentially "Save me Vlad".
(09-11-2013, 08:16 AM)Scar Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 07:00 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Scar, I cant help but notice that you have growing admiration for Vladimir Putin.

From Russia with love

Evidently Obama knows Putin is the better man also. His patheic blubbering speech on Syria last night was essentially "Save me Vlad".

Looks to me like tough guy Puttie is holding his gut in for the picture.
[Image: ObamaPresidentlessons.JPG]
[Image: jboibest_by_rocylier04-d65oe31.jpg]
Pride goeth before a fall.

[Image: david-and-goliath.jpg]
[Image: Obama+Putin+Horse.jpg]