For Scar
(03-18-2014, 11:27 PM)csrowan Wrote: I checked the dates. Unless there was a very premature birth, it's unlikely. Though he does count fetuses as babies, so who knows. But Scar's vocabulary and presentation was lacking something that some dads have.

I hope you are right, but the name and so soon after his banning, seemed transparent.
I had no idea until this morning that I was being discussed still as scar. I had no idea of his coming and goings, not did I realize that I had somehow "timed" my arrival in some suspicious way. How unfortunate for you, who have expended useless energies into indepth research, all for naught.

I am not a puppet of this arch nemesis of yours.

I wish you all a better day than yesterday, in perpetuity.
(03-19-2014, 06:52 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: I had no idea until this morning that I was being discussed still as scar. I had no idea of his coming and goings, not did I realize that I had somehow "timed" my arrival in some suspicious way. How unfortunate for you, who have expended useless energies into indepth research, all for naught.

Don't worry about it.
By the way you need some tough skin, we can be as viscous, as a keyboard allows.
Nemesis. More like a rash or an open wound.
(03-19-2014, 06:52 AM)Someones Dad Wrote: I had no idea until this morning that I was being discussed still as scar. I had no idea of his coming and goings, not did I realize that I had somehow "timed" my arrival in some suspicious way. How unfortunate for you, who have expended useless energies into indepth research, all for naught.

I don't believe you are scar, but I DO believe you have posted here (RVF) with a different moniker in the past. I don't mind at all, I sometimes post as someone else also. Eyebrows

Welcome or welcome back, whichever is appropriate. Smiling

If so, than don't even bother replying to it. This is a crowd that just hear "No".
(03-19-2014, 07:32 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

I don't believe you are scar, but I DO believe you have posted here (RVF) with a different moniker in the past. I don't mind at all, I sometimes post as someone else also. Eyebrows

Welcome or welcome back, whichever is appropriate. Smiling

I agree with the portion in red.
I'm a believer in forum reincarnation.
Must be the Buddhist in me
(03-19-2014, 10:13 PM)chuck white Wrote: I'm a believer in forum reincarnation.

I believe SD is a real newbie that just joined the RVF. It does happen you know.
(03-19-2014, 10:20 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(03-19-2014, 10:13 PM)chuck white Wrote: I'm a believer in forum reincarnation.

I believe SD is a real newbie that just joined the RVF. It does happen you know.

Your right, I just hacked his web cam and it doesn't look anything like him.

PS: Put on some clothes.
I look pretty funny working out too but I don't let people video tape me... Laughing

(06-04-2014, 10:08 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I look pretty funny working out too but I don't let people video tape me... Laughing

Too bad Scar can no longer provide commentary to videos like this. Big Grin
Oopsie... nothing to see here, folks... move along...