For Scar
Jittery
(09-28-2013, 12:59 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

I said I would give a little more thought before I clicked on and watched any videos you post. This would have been a good one to have passed on. Laughing
(09-28-2013, 01:37 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(09-28-2013, 12:59 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

I said I would give a little more thought before I clicked on and watched any videos you post. This would have been a good one to have passed on. Laughing

Well it WAS for Scar. Big Grin

It's by the guys that made "The Fox" video that my daughter said is the rage of the middle school crowd right now. You'll probably like it better than Scar's. I'll post it in the music thread.....
[Image: ocaddy.jpg]
[Image: 1smtxf.jpg]
[Image: bd4dv.png]
Did you miss this guy Ayo Kimathi? Or did I skim over your post?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/ayo-kimathi
[Image: 1346781713428_1295820.png]
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/g...se-she-gay#
By Will Hagle, Thu, November 21, 2013
Dayna Morales is a veteran of the U.S. Marines. She works as a server at Gallop Asian Bistro in Bridgewater, N.J. She is openly gay.

While Morales appears to be a relatively normal member of 2013-era American society, she was actually the victim of hate speech that subsequently propelled her to viral internet fame. Now, she’s paying it forward.

Last week, the Marine served a family whose meal totaled $93.55. Rather than including a tip on the bill, the family wrote “I’m sorry but I cannot tip because I don’t agree with your lifestyle & how you live your life.”

Morales sent the bill to the gay blog Have A Gay Day, and posted the following on her Facebook page about her experience with the homophobic family: “I am THOROUGHLY offended mad pissed off and hurt that THIS is what her kids will grow up learning and that I served in the Marines to keep ignorant people like them free. Sorry lady but I don't agree with YOUR lifestyle and the way you're raising your kids but you didn't see me throwing that in your face and giving you shitty service. Keep your damn mouth shut and pray we never cross paths again.”

After the incident, Morales received a huge outpouring of support from individuals around the world. She received over $2,000 in donations, which wouldn’t be a bad tip for a $93.55 bill, if all the hate-speech weren’t involved.

Now that Morales has received such a huge sum of money, she plans to donate a portion of it to a cause she supports, the Wounded Warrior Project.

“It’s great to see everybody’s support and I’m thankful for it, but it doesn’t excuse or change the fact that it actually did happen,” Morales said to WNBC.

The wounded Warrior Project is an organization that raises awareness for wounded veterans and seeks support in giving them the necessary aid.

Get More: Gay | marines | us veterans |
[Image: Obama+voters.jpg]
meme man. any thoughts of your own, simon?
[Image: oprah.jpg]
(12-01-2013, 01:18 PM)Scar Wrote: [Image: oprah.jpg]

Wherever could we possibly get the idea that conservatives don't like Obama because he's black?

[Image: obama-witchdoctor-muck.jpg]

[Image: RacistObamaPic7.png]

[Image: RacistObamaPic27.jpg]

[Image: RacistObamaPic11.jpg]
(12-01-2013, 02:06 PM)csrowan Wrote:

Wherever could we possibly get the idea that conservatives don't like Obama because he's black?

Wherever did YOU get the idea that all conservatives either like or agree with these racial posters ?
Probably forum repetition.
(12-01-2013, 02:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Wherever did YOU get the idea that all conservatives either like or agree with these racial posters ?
Nevermind it doesn't matter.

Wherever did you get the idea that I did?

You're having reading comprehension problems again.
(12-01-2013, 07:40 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Nevermind it doesn't matter.

If you said it, probably not.
Though not all conservatives are not racist, xenophobic and homophobic we all know that Scar is well versed in all three, well as being dunderheaded.

In fact I would have to say that Scar makes Ann Coulter, Rush and GWBush seem almost human and Obama a saint, a major accomplishment unto itself.
(12-02-2013, 08:21 AM)Leonard Wrote: Though not all conservatives are not racist, xenophobic and homophobic we all know that Scar is well versed in all three, well as being dunderheaded.

In fact I would have to say that Scar makes Ann Coulter, Rush and GWBush seem almost human and Obama a saint, a major accomplishment unto itself.

dunderhead. Big Grin