Is it November already?
Didn't someone say there weren't any rules or mods? Yet today OL and Scar are temporarily banned?
Anyway I bet I'm not the only one to wonder what went on yesterday evening.
(08-21-2013, 08:27 AM)tvguy Wrote: Didn't someone say there weren't any rules or mods? Yet today OL and Scar are temporarily banned?

Really!
Kind of cryptic TVg.
You know what "went on"?
You don't, but you want to know?

Maybe you are the only one wondering. If so, let us know what you are wondering about. Or, huddle up with all the other 5th grade girls and giggle.
You know that "we could find our better selves" stuff you like to ridicule and shoot down? You have just found it.
I now look forward to the shit storm you will manufacture, without regard to the content.
You bet your sweet ass I think we could "find out better selves". Something on your mind about what went down "yesterday evening".
Ask it, say it, of forever hold your peace.
I know that I now have a 33% warning level for calling someone Barney Fife.....
It was a lovely stroll in the park. CoolNinjaZipped
(08-21-2013, 09:31 AM)bbqboy Wrote: It was a lovely stroll in the park. CoolNinjaZipped

Barbie, I don't know how else to say this. Really.
You couldn't say shit if you had a mouthful.
In the past I thought perhaps you were seeing the world through a different, if valuable, lens.
Not so.
You have never had an original thought it your life. If it were not for You Tube, you would be unable to continue any kind of dialog here.

But this is place is free (God knows you find that of value!), without restrictions regarding membership, and open to anyone who can tract down an internet connection.. (Who's are you using now?)

Piss off Barbie, and return when you have something to contribute. Better yet, find someone who will "ghost" for you. Just don't barter, because they might want you to WORK in exchange for like value.

We know you by your stripes. No, I didn't mistake you for a corporal.
And yet those that poke them incessantly are still here, yet again....
(08-21-2013, 09:41 AM)Wonky Wrote:
(08-21-2013, 09:31 AM)bbqboy Wrote: It was a lovely stroll in the park. CoolNinjaZipped

Barbie, I don't know how else to say this. Really.
You couldn't say shit if you had a mouthful.
In the past I thought perhaps you were seeing the world through a different, if valuable, lens.
Not so.
You have never had an original thought it your life. If it were not for You Tube, you would be unable to continue any kind of dialog here.

But this is place is free (God knows you find that of value!), without restrictions regarding membership, and open to anyone who can tract down an internet connection.. (Who's are you using now?)

Piss off Barbie, and return when you have something to contribute. Better yet, find someone who will "ghost" for you. Just don't barter, because they might want you to WORK in exchange for like value.

We know you by your stripes. No, I didn't mistake you for a corporal.
Ghost for me? This diatribe sounds like TV wrote it, not your usual Mr. Magoo woe is me fake intellectual crap.
What do you really mean, old man? BTW, I don't post youtube videos or cute things from FB, for the most part. That seems to be Big Rock and Scar's territory nowadays.
Weird. I was here a lot last night. I am not sure what part got out of hand. But I know at some point I conscientiously started to stay out of certain threads because it was getting bad. Tried diversion, knowing it never works, but hey, whatchya gonna do?
(08-21-2013, 08:51 AM)BeerMe Wrote: I know that I now have a 33% warning level for calling someone Barney Fife.....

That's just wrong. I should get at least that for calling this place Hotel California.Rolling Eyes
Does it bother anybody else that threads are deleted not locked? It always confuses me.
(08-21-2013, 08:27 AM)tvguy Wrote: Didn't someone say there weren't any rules or mods? Yet today OL and Scar are temporarily banned?

I wasn't here past 8:30 or 9:00 so I don't know what was said by anyone but I am sure that certain posters hit the report button over and over and over.

(08-21-2013, 09:42 AM)broadzilla Wrote: And yet those that poke them incessantly are still here, yet again....

Because they use the report button. There were many posts they made that could have been reported.

(08-21-2013, 09:54 AM)Tiamat Wrote: Does it bother anybody else that threads are deleted not locked? It always confuses me.

Yes.
Too much focus on personalities, alliances, retribution, vengeance, slogans, insults, and accusations around here. It's not healthy. That's why I thought Leonard was a good influence for the most part. Light on the insults; heavy on the ideas. I didn't agree with a lot of his ideas, but at least he provided something to think about. Insults are like a f*cking brick to the head. Not much to think about, just gaze at the carnage. Marvel at the creepiness. And you can always justify it because the other side started it, or you are innately morally superior, or...whatever.
(08-21-2013, 09:59 AM)Snowlover Wrote:

I wasn't here past 8:30 or 9:00 so I don't know what was said by anyone but I am sure that certain posters hit the report button over and over and over.

(08-21-2013, 09:42 AM)broadzilla Wrote: And yet those that poke them incessantly are still here, yet again....

Because they use the report button. There were many posts they made that could have been reported.

(08-21-2013, 09:54 AM)Tiamat Wrote: Does it bother anybody else that threads are deleted not locked? It always confuses me.

Yes.

What does this mean? That they are here again because they use the report button? It turned into a sh*tefest. But even though there was some intentional trolling, there really was no responsibility taken by individuals to not poke said trolls.
(08-21-2013, 10:03 AM)Big Rock Wrote: Too much focus on personalities, alliances, retribution, vengeance, slogans, insults, and accusations around here. It's not healthy. That's why I thought Leonard was a good influence for the most part. Light on the insults; heavy on the ideas. I didn't agree with a lot of his ideas, but at least he provided something to think about. Insults are like a f*cking brick to the head. Not much to think about, just gaze at the carnage. Marvel at the creepiness. And you can always justify it because the other side started it, or you are innately morally superior, or...whatever.

I agree with this. And it's not just the obvious trolls.
I actually reported one of my own posts... and requested it be removed.
(08-21-2013, 10:07 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I actually reported one of my own posts... and requested it be removed.

Was it too late to edit? I hate that!
(08-21-2013, 10:07 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I actually reported one of my own posts... and requested it be removed.

I thought you said just recently that you didn't push that button anymore?

How many other times did you push it?
(08-21-2013, 10:10 AM)Tiamat Wrote:

More like... this morning it doesn't sit well with me.
(08-21-2013, 10:11 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(08-21-2013, 10:10 AM)Tiamat Wrote:

More like... this morning it doesn't sit well with me.

Well, then it would definitely be too late to edit.
(08-21-2013, 08:46 AM)Wonky Wrote:

Really!
Kind of cryptic TVg.
You know what "went on"?
You don't, but you want to know?

Maybe you are the only one wondering. If so, let us know what you are wondering about. Or, huddle up with all the other 5th grade girls and giggle.
You know that "we could find our better selves" stuff you like to ridicule and shoot down? You have just found it.
I now look forward to the shit storm you will manufacture, without regard to the content.
You bet your sweet ass I think we could "find out better selves". Something on your mind about what went down "yesterday evening".
Ask it, say it, of forever hold your peace.

Wow what crawled up your ass? I made it clear what I was wondering about. 5th grade girls? Really? just because I wondered what the hell happened.

Looks to me like you want a shit storm.Or need another happy pill. Even BBQ didn't deserve your wrath for his comment that hurt no one. I've never seen you so ugly. Is this you finding your better self?