Golf
awesome!
[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtf3qvhU_Mw[/video]
bleacherreport.com/articles/1755059-golfer-knocks-out-another-golfer-with-one-punch-immediately-regrets-decision?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national
What's that got to do with golf? It's just more grown-ups acting like jerks.

Once I was watching celebrity golf benefit down at Pebble Beach and Ray Romano shanked one right off the cliff and on the the beach below where an Irish Setter came running over, picked it up and ran off with it.

That was awesome.
(08-29-2013, 06:09 PM)Crazylace Wrote: What's that got to do with golf? It's just more grown-ups acting like jerks.

Once I was watching celebrity golf benefit down at Pebble Beach and Ray Romano shanked one right off the cliff and on the the beach below where an Irish Setter came running over, picked it up and ran off with it.

That was awesome.

Nothing, barbie is just permafried.
I wish.
(08-29-2013, 06:09 PM)Crazylace Wrote: What's that got to do with golf? It's just more grown-ups acting like jerks.

That was awesome.

I blame Bush, he started the first Golf wars with Operation Desert Storm.