The You Cant Fight in This Thread Topic
After the writers craft thread turned into a pool of shit, I thought that I would post lyrics and poetry in my own damn thread. None of you have to participate, I will add to it periodically. Please don't shit here too.

The Hottest Spot in Hell, a blues song by JJ Grey & Mofro

Widow woman, tax man he's gonna
Run her off any way he can, may you have
The hottest spot in hell

Steel gleam, in his eye he done
Bought and paid for a world he bled dry
May you have, the hottest spot in hell

May you have the hottest spot in hell

Everglade, all around
He won't be happy till he burn it all down

Pretty woman, evil man, he's gonna
Whip her ass anytime he can

Slave driver, made his brand, he's gonna
Burn his number in the back of our hands
All these years, all this time
I can't let go, Lord the grip on my mind
Yes I've lived in the hottest spot in hell

Yeah I've been in the hottest spot in hell

Can't fight in this thread? You Must be crazy.
I'm a lover not a fighter.
(08-31-2013, 07:43 PM)charger Wrote: Can't fight in this thread? You Must be crazy.

I am, but I planned to post stuff that I find interesting and that is not controversial.

OMG, what am I thinking; people follow their forum foes around to insult them no matter what is being discussed. Still, its worth a try.

I have an open beer around here somewhere. I'll drink int when I find it and see if that helps.
(08-31-2013, 07:54 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(08-31-2013, 07:43 PM)charger Wrote: Can't fight in this thread? You Must be crazy.

I am, but I planned to post stuff that I find interesting and that is not controversial.

OMG, what am I thinking; people follow their forum foes around to insult them no matter what is being discussed. Still, its worth a try.

I have an open beer around here somewhere. I'll drink int when I find it and see if that helps.

I have nut read a word other than the title of the thread... and I am here top say BS! BRING it! Let's fight! Big Grin I can be the bitch some accuse me of... I swear! Especially in my present Tequila induced condition! Razz
(08-31-2013, 08:03 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

I have nut read a word other than the title of the thread... and I am here top say BS! BRING it! Let's fight! Big Grin I can be the bitch some accuse me of... I swear! Especially in my present Tequila induced condition! Razz

We all knew you were nuts.Laughing

Are you feeling smart in your semi intoxicated state? Perhaps you could tell me what the I'm feeling lucky button is for on Goggle. It never did squat fer me. Smiling
I found my beer. It is kind of flat. I will drink a shot of hornitos and see if that helps. See you in a few Scrapper.Big Grin
(08-31-2013, 08:09 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Are you feeling smart in your semi intoxicated state? Perhaps you could tell me what the I'm feeling lucky button is for on Goggle. It never did squat fer me. Smiling

Ummm... Huh? Unsure
(08-31-2013, 08:28 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I found my beer. It is kind of flat. I will drink a shot of hornitos and see if that helps. See you in a few Scrapper.Big Grin

Okie dokie! Big Grin
(08-31-2013, 08:06 PM)charger Wrote:

We all knew you were nuts.Laughing

Ummm... well... this morning myu friend (who happens to be gay) posted something on FB about wondering what everyone had planned for the day.
I replied "Beaver Ball".
And he said something like... "Beaver... and... Ball? I'm confused!"
Laughing Laughing Laughing

People here will arghue about the time of day and if the sky is blue. So... good luck!
Does it matter that I've had trouble keeping in line with the conberfsation? I'm sure you all can follow along. Razz Wink Laughing
(08-31-2013, 09:20 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

People here will arghue about the time of day and if the sky is blue. So... good luck!
You are so PUi.. I am tirec. see tou in the morning.Laughing
(08-31-2013, 09:23 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

You are so PUi.. I am tirec. see tou in the morning.Laughing

Yeah? So what? ^You're PUI too! Are you more PUI than me? I bet you are....n't! BwaHaHAHa!!! LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well half the time the sky is black.
I read nothing in this topic, because I wouldn't want to belong to a thread that wouldn't have me as a member.
(09-01-2013, 09:49 PM)Larry Wrote: I read nothing in this topic, because I wouldn't want to belong to a thread that wouldn't have me as a member.
That's OK Larry you can fight in the photo threads to your hearts content. Smiling
(09-01-2013, 09:56 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 09:49 PM)Larry Wrote: I read nothing in this topic, because I wouldn't want to belong to a thread that wouldn't have me as a member.
That's OK Larry you can fight in the photo threads to your hearts content. Smiling

Hey, I never want to fight, it's that so many of you believe so many things that just don't happen to be true.
(09-01-2013, 10:02 PM)Larry Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 09:56 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Hey, I never want to fight, it's that so many of you believe so many things that just don't happen to be true.

Like that you don't like to fight?Razz