Western Black Rhino officially extinct.
(09-05-2013, 11:44 AM)csrowan Wrote: And yet another informationless response from TV, without even a pretense of making a rational argument.

Sometimes there is nothing left to say. Unless your Name is CS Rowan/diarrhea of the mouth and his little friend ponder.
And yet another informationless response from TV, without even a pretense of making a rational argument.
(09-05-2013, 12:16 PM)csrowan Wrote: And yet another informationless response from TV, without even a pretense of making a rational argument.

Some of us don't feel the need to repeat and dwell on every single word or Google our ass off to make long winded presentations.

Hunters didn't cause the extinction of these rhinos. Criminals and those who fund them are to blame.
There. I already said this more than once. Are you happy now that I said it again?
You can say it a thousand times and it remains people with guns who killed the rhino's off, and that's considered hunters by every definition other than your own.
(09-05-2013, 12:36 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You can say it a thousand times and it remains people with guns who killed the rhino's off, and that's considered hunters by every definition other than your own.

[Image: 4fa857691861330f99006e2d.jpg]

SHHHH, be really really quite, I'm going to shoot a pesky rhino.