OR GOP Chairman Art Robinson requests urine samples from JoCo'ers
KDRV NewsWatch 12
Quote:On Friday, a story came down through the wires that Oregon GOP Chairman Art Robinson had mailed out requests to residents in Josephine County to send urine samples as part of a scientific research project.
We're curious: did anyone receive one of these mailed requests? If you did, contact us 541-779-9755 or at newsdesk@kdrv.com.
Very Strange Man! He expects people to share something at a time where all are questioning "privacy" issues?

Again, very strange!
(09-14-2013, 12:56 PM)Prospector Wrote: Very Strange Man! He expects people to share something at a time where all are questioning "privacy" issues?

Again, very strange!

I agree.
I got his flier. I thought, "how interesting, a guy that rails against government intrusion, the head of the State GOP, and he wants urine samples from the masses.".
Very strange indeed.
Hell, I'll pee in a coke bottle and mail it to him.
What's his address.
You gonna do it in a 2 liter bottle?
It doesn't specify what species of urine, or if they can be combined. What if neighbors shared bottles?
That would be ok unless your neighbors were liberals.
I want my goat drug tested.
(09-14-2013, 06:32 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: It doesn't specify what species of urine, or if they can be combined. What if neighbors shared bottles?

I was waiting for someone to suggest that? Any deer hunter's got any doe urine left over?